Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

HNGD: Sparkly, Pearly, Neo-Firebird V content!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HNGD: Sparkly, Pearly, Neo-Firebird V content!

I GASsed over these Italia guitars, but only saw new ones listed for $549 and up. Then one day, this popped up for $399, free shipping, plus a Guitar Research soft case! Could not resist the GAS!!!

The Wilkinson pups are pretty hot, I'm really digging the neck pup. Set my gain at 1 1/2, just enough grit. I can also nail the guitar tone from Wire's Pink Flag in that zone. They do squeal if the gain is over 5, but plenty crunchy goodness! The trem is real simple, just a round bar that turns. Works well! I'm mighty pleased with it for the $. It was all gravy, except it arrived right as another auction was ending. I was working, but asked my wife to throw a bid on a natural fin Electromatic DC jet; almost a Malcolm Young. Oh well, maybe another time! -Adam
    Originally Posted by nicholai

He seems to like bacon a lot......

Originally Posted by Luigi

Jesus probably doesn't love everyone, especially ****************************s. He probably wants to punch them but He won't. That's what makes him Jesus.

Originally Posted by GuitarNoobie

...we should be talking about the national debt, the number of incarcerated citizens in this country(the prison industrial complex), the military industrial complex, the so called war on drugs and corporations/banks that are running over people and buying our politicians...

I've always lusted after that model, but never could wrap my head around buying one without playing it first. Congrats to you !
    I puked last night after eating a volcano taco and drinking vodka. I felt like a ****************ing dragon.

Originally Posted by arrowhen

I figure I've only got about $200 worth of talent, so anything I spend over that is just wasted beer money.

Originally Posted by RaVenCAD

I think the most interesting facet of this entire topic is that more people seem to like Ed Roman than BG76.. Out dickheading Ed Roman - man, that takes some serious skill..

Comment

Congrats!
      ...when I'm 64...

Comment

Spiffy

HNGD!
        i have come to the conclusion that he is some form of god. no mere mortal has that many guitars/pedals/amp/anything. "It boggles my mind. His collection is the most glorious and true expression of GAS.To each his own though. Amazing collection of beauties. It takes some seriously messed up OCD to compile a collection like that.I hate BBreaker. Damn, I hate him.Suck it.We learned that bbreaker is some sort of god. A god of whine.fk this guy.

Comment

Was worried you'd bought a Firebird-X by your title. Much better choice. HNGD!
          **************** detuning, I'm gonna start using a capo when I play my speed metal. WHEEDLY WHEEDLY WHEEEE!!!

Comment

That's definitely one of their coolest models. I almost bought a Rimini but they changed from P-90s to mini-buckers on the new models and at the time I was looking into them and I really wanted a P-90 guitar then.

Comment

pretty sweet for $399! congrats!
              SPAM:

Custom Wired Strat Pickguard Assemblies - PM me to discuss specs & pricing

Good Trades: PunkKitty, mfergel, Norcal_GIT_r, Chuck1016, Elias Graves, hrcnsfan, ugameus, RosePickups, jelloman, Hookandcanman, Danocoustic

Comment

Wow!

HNGD!
                2006 PRS Singlecut Trem Satin Blue Matteo
                2006 Fender Custom Shop Heavy Relic 69 Stratocaster
                Eleven Rack
                Kurzweil PC88
                Kurzweil K2600
                DSI Prophet 08
                "http://www.youtube.com/user/mnewb1

Comment

That's totally absurd - me likey!

Congrats!!!
                  Great transactions with: pan760, Unclemeat, adlo76, deadanddreaming, Woody_in_MN, Rose Pickups, Toshiro, BryanMichael, cbh5150, Rand-O-Monium, ugameus, jcm800stratman

"It's the internet, dude. We all make six figures, f*ck supermodels and drive 9 second Supras when we're not in here bitching about our MIM Strats." [flummox]

"Before you read this post, it should be noted that I f*cking love bunny rabbits." [CompleteGuitard]

Comment

3 humbuckers - no waiting. 4 sparkly paws up from Lamb Chop.

GOOD DEALS WITH: ae3753, Buckethead99, CBH5150, DCinDC, Dogfish, Drawdeep, Drivelikejoewho, Duderanimous, Jelloman, Marc758, Newbuilder, Orion23, PunkKitty, Scottd23, tomh777, Weather.at.8, Xupernaut, Zemmy

SPAM: HOHNER TB1 - $225

MY MUSIC:
                    My Music Sampler

Originator of the "can I get free picks with that " phrase TM 2011

Originally Posted by Bob411

Nice ass Mrs. Woody.

Comment

That is super sexy! Makes me want to cover my couch in plastic and sit in the buff.
                      Great Deals

Originally Posted by jjpistols

Damn son! Not only are you a master dealer, I also crown you king of the multiquote!

PLATINUM TRADER + 20

M*B*M
                      SG ARMY: pfc, res.
                      Ibanez Art Corps

Comment

Love it!

Comment

woo hoo!
                          "No one ever goes to heaven deservingly
                          and no one ever goes to hell unwillingly."
                          -CS Lewis

Comment

I've thought those were sick for absolutely years! Congrats!!!
                            Recipient of the coveted MBM Kicking Ass Award!! ...still proud of that one.

Visit my Pink Floyd Tribute Act's website at www.canadianpinkfloyd.com

Originally Posted by Strung_Out

your rig is excessive and loud; I dig that.

Comment

HNGD, love firebirds, but tis finish hurts my eyes
                              The Mojo that can be explained is not the real Mojo

Comment

Working...
                              X