No announcement yet.

HCAG -- wtf?!?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HCAG -- wtf?!?

I look at the top two threads in the amp forum, and both look like they could be on an Aryan Brotherhood website. WTF is going on there -- has it been taken over by rabid racists?!?

Whoops -- just realized my title is for the acoustic guitar forum -- sorry about that; those folks are alright...
    You have the right to free speech, as long as you're not dumb enough to actually try it. -- Joe Strummer

Which threads? I just read "Instead of posting I went to the cabin" and "Even Apple knows Lemmy rules", and they're pretty unremarkable...

EDIT: Just took a look at the "isn't this racist" thread...

Comment

I look at the top two threads in the amp forum, and both look like they could be on an Aryan Brotherhood website. WTF is going on there -- has it been taken over by rabid racists?!?

Whoops -- just realized my title is for the acoustic guitar forum -- sorry about that; those folks are alright...

Wow, who would've thought the Acoustic folks would be so wack, I remember them being pretty cool.
      Oh, HCAF! yeah, kinda par for the course...

Comment

Copied from one of the first few posts:

Aww it's laggy. Anyway, this sums up how I deal with the amp forum on most days lol.
        Originally Posted by Hopeless

I wouldn't recommend them for metal, but then I also wouldn't recommend playing metal.

Originally Posted by Django Sentenza

When you've founded an entire branch of science dedicated to quantifying taste, get back to me.

Comment

Why do any of us even go in there?

'tis a silly place!

Comment

i dunno, i go there. there are lots of good people there and its always pretty funny. def not into everything though and we dont share a lot of the same tastes in music but for the most part i dig it.
            strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

At Disney they have a minimum height requirement to go on some rides...in the Amp forum they have a maximum number of active brain cells requirement to post...if you exceed more than single digits in that regard, you're not supposed to make comments.
              ...when I'm 64...

Comment

I have an amp.

EG
                We're not in Kansas anymore.

Comment

I have an amp.

EG

"having an amp" and then being brave enough to seriously post something about it in the amp forum is dangerous...
                  ...when I'm 64...

Comment

Seriously -- I went there to post a thread comparing a couple of low-watt tube amps but I've decided I can't handle it over there...
                    You have the right to free speech, as long as you're not dumb enough to actually try it. -- Joe Strummer

Comment

The HCAF has been hopelessly stupid for years. What's worse is that they are contagious. Unsuspecting people wandering in there can lose as much as 50 points from their IQ score. You are advised to just stay away.
                      I am not stupid, I just don't type very well.

God created everything, including evolution.

Comment

Map forum = toooooooooo scary

Comment

Seriously -- I went there to post a thread comparing a couple of low-watt tube amps but I've decided I can't handle it over there...

Why?!?! They don't talk about amps there.

Comment

I went to check out the fuss. You guys are REALLY sensitive, those threads didn't get very bad at all. You should see some of the rowdier forums I frequent, makes MAPZ forum look like the acoustic guitar forum.

Perhaps the best part was Brocken Jr.'s insanely exaggerated reaction. DRAMA!
                            My Music
                            My Youtube Videos

Originally Posted by RaVenCAD

I'll be the first to admit that I can say some pretty stupid stuff.. Some a-hole is gonna sig that, but I don't care..

Comment

You only have to take a look at the avatars there to realise that half of the people there are probably, on average, aged 14, and the other half have an emotional age of that or less.

That thread is directly racist, and I am more disturbed by the failure of the moderators to act on it.
                              My band:

http://lightbulbmomentband.com/

Follow me on twitter

Comment

Working...
                              X