109 Minutes of Foo

9-Pin-Phoenix

• Members

I dig the part at about 75 minutes into it (watching as I do some work here in my office) and they stop a song because they are out of tune. One of the guitarist's pedal boards appears to be dead along with his tuner. That's rock for you; his rig probably worked flawlessly for the last few years, and then died right during that show. Awesome.

• Members

Jeez, you're a {censored}ty hipster. Liking popular things is cool now, since it's ironic. Duh!

hipster? HA! says the guy defending the {censored}ing foo fighters. that's the best you can do? What's with you boring {censored}s on this forum you all make such gross assumptions when your {censored}ty musical tastes are opposed.

Ever since the end of the 90's they have become total garbage, honestly they probably could make good music with Pat in the band but of course MTV wouldn't play their music then would they? Dave Grohl should have stuck to drumming since he was actually good at it, he is a lousy guitar player lousy singer and lousy songwriter.

And you know if disliking heartless souless pseudo rock music equates to being a hipster then I guess I am one.

I'll admit Rope is a good song but having one good song in 11 years doesn't make them a good band.

• Members

hipster? HA! says the guy defending the {censored}ing foo fighters. that's the best you can do? What's with you boring {censored}s on this forum you all make such gross assumptions when your {censored}ty musical tastes are opposed.

Ever since the end of the 90's they have become total garbage, honestly they probably could make good music with Pat in the band but of course MTV wouldn't play their music then would they? Dave Grohl should have stuck to drumming since he was actually good at it, he is a lousy guitar player lousy singer and lousy songwriter.

And you know if disliking heartless souless pseudo rock music equates to being a hipster then I guess I am one.

I'll admit Rope is a good song but having one good song in 11 years doesn't make them a good band.

I agree that they haven't put out a great album since Colour. I really like Arlandria off the new one, but the majority of the rest of it is average to me. I don't get what you mean about Pat, though. MTV played plenty of FF when Pat was first in the band...

Archived