Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 109 Minutes of Foo

Go here for 109 minutes of Foo Fighters.

http://www.cbs.com/late_night/liveonletterman/foo_fighters/video/
    Good Deals - BlackHatHunter, vexed73, Shamdog, sa1126, Doctor Morbius, Tweedledee, RitalinCupcake, CompleteGuitard, Metal0822, lfrz93, deadanddreaming, Billy Dee, jigowatt, jcameronk2, Steve_man, orangesix, Zuzuman, BryanFTL, finboy, IBDBB (x2), Mike Fiasco, Posh1227, Woody_in_MN, finboy, FarToMany, kojdogg, Fusion1, dcindc, fulcrumpoint, live-I-evil, Deadbeat Son, Teletaylor, Mr Goodbomb, Firebrand, Jse, bdhn, Lonnie99(x2), jjegg

The Foo-tles! Ringo is DREAMMY!!!!!

Comment

Man, I forgot to watch that the other night. Thanks for the link. I've been listening to the new album non-stop in my Zune player since the 12th. Killer new tunes.

Comment

They start the set by playing the whole new record.

A great preview.
        Good Deals - BlackHatHunter, vexed73, Shamdog, sa1126, Doctor Morbius, Tweedledee, RitalinCupcake, CompleteGuitard, Metal0822, lfrz93, deadanddreaming, Billy Dee, jigowatt, jcameronk2, Steve_man, orangesix, Zuzuman, BryanFTL, finboy, IBDBB (x2), Mike Fiasco, Posh1227, Woody_in_MN, finboy, FarToMany, kojdogg, Fusion1, dcindc, fulcrumpoint, live-I-evil, Deadbeat Son, Teletaylor, Mr Goodbomb, Firebrand, Jse, bdhn, Lonnie99(x2), jjegg

Comment

I dig the part at about 75 minutes into it (watching as I do some work here in my office) and they stop a song because they are out of tune. One of the guitarist's pedal boards appears to be dead along with his tuner. That's rock for you; his rig probably worked flawlessly for the last few years, and then died right during that show. Awesome.
          www.soundclick.com/mrmoon

Good deals with:
          cosmonautsix
          mazibee
          battery198

Comment

Was this on TV?
            "No one ever goes to heaven deservingly
            and no one ever goes to hell unwillingly."
            -CS Lewis

Comment

Awesome.
              Mazi Bee Militia!
              JJ Pistols Kickfụck Brigade
              PpP
              My gear list is in serious need of an update...

Comment

Thanks for the link. Just wish I had better speakers hooked up to my laptop!
                Guitars: 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)Pedal Chain: BBE Green Screamer -> MXR Distortion III -> Boss CE-5 -> EH Stereo Pulsar -> Boss DD-20 -> BBE Boosta GrandeAmps: Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5SoundCloud

Comment

109 minutes is way too much pop music.
                  Jackson Dkm2
                  Peavey Valve King 112
                  Laney mxd 120 that doesn't work
                  Morley BHW 2
                  Mod Tone aqua chorus

Comment

I know... I love it!
                    "No one ever goes to heaven deservingly
                    and no one ever goes to hell unwillingly."
                    -CS Lewis

Comment

Was this on TV?

I don't think so. I found the link on another site, and figured there'd be some folks here who would enjoy it.

Comment

Man, I've watched this twice already. I put it up there as one of my all time favorite live performances ever. Outstanding!

Comment

Jeez, you're a ****************ty hipster. Liking popular things is cool now, since it's ironic. Duh!
                          http://simplehomerecording.com

Comment

I love dave!!!!!!
                            -
                            Spam:
                            FS: none
                            I'm a GOLD TRADER
                            Good deals: rusholmeruffian, rrancani, JohnnyRaincheck, mhn433, super56k, wagdog, cratz2, rxkid75, teletaylor
                            Shamelessness: I do illustration & graphic design by commission, check my blogfolio: -- Matt White's Art --

Comment

In my estimation, those who cannot enjoy at least a single Foo Fighters tune have serious defects in their hearing and taste.
                              When all else fails,,,,,,,,,,,,twirl.

Comment

Working...
                              X