Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Bonamassa with a Telecaster

Joe Bonamassa and Lee Riteneur trading licks with Joe playing a tele. How cool is that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91BUCGTbzYM

I'll watch either of those guys play anything. Great stuff.
    I one day hope to be the man my dog thinks I am.WORDS OF WISDOM FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS"most often the guitar will rise or fall to the level of the player""people overthink ****************""Sometimes you gotta know when to shut the **************** up and have a little class. Not you, you're special.""If it sounds good to you then it sounds good"The bull**************** and myths in the guitar world are stacked very high.

Comment

Cool link! Thanks for posting that.
      The man sounds good on a Tele. Heck, even Page did his best work on a Tele! Clapton played a Tele! Even Mr. B.B. King played one!!!

Comment

Sounds great. I prefer that tone too his super saturated LP tone.
        Listen...

Comment

This is how I first remember seeing Joe Bonamassa on TV when he was about this age. I lost track of him for years because I couldn't remember his last name...

SPAM:

Custom Wired Strat Pickguard Assemblies - PM me to discuss specs & pricing

Good Trades: PunkKitty, mfergel, Norcal_GIT_r, Chuck1016, Elias Graves, hrcnsfan, ugameus, RosePickups, jelloman, Hookandcanman, Danocoustic

Comment

That Joe B keeps on getting skinnier for a fat kid.

Comment

Joe B. No matter "good" he is, damn boring all the time.ZZZZZZzzzzzzz

Comment

Thanks for posting that - thoroughly enjoyed that - 2 great players there, great fun to watch. Very inspiring.
                Before you judge somebody, walk first a mile in their shoes. Then at least you'll be a mile away from them and have a new pair of shoes!!!!!!!!

http://www.wigan-mobile-guitar-lessons.co.uk/index.html

Comment

Working...
                X