Collapse
No announcement yet.

May Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't know how long this has been on their site, and didn't see it here, but:

[COLOR="red"]Dean Vendetta (1000, I believe), in-store only at GC, normally $299, [COLOR="red"]now $149.99.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Big-Cool-Deal-g25903t0.gc

Pretty good reviews, and may be a decent occasional FRS-equipped shreddy-type for those of us old folks who don't like extremely flat necks, or otherwise askeered of the Floyds...Not to mention trying to PM elsewhere to avoid tax

Comment

• Will this stack with the 13% off..... then PM to m123 or such?

Comment

• [COLOR="red"]Ebates has 6% cash back for MF.
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
        Hate is like taking poison, hoping the other guy gets sick.

How above being tricked are you? Take the test
        ---->
        HERE

Comment

• Will this stack with the 13% off..... then PM to m123 or such?

According to the coupon terms, it's not SUPPOSED to be stackable, but one doesn't know until one tries

Also, M123 turned down the price match

Comment

• [COLOR="red"]Chrome Alumitone Strat set - $127.55 at Amazon
            Satin Alumitone Strat set - $129.76 at Amazon

Comment

• Cool thanks
              "Can somebody give me a hand with all this talent?"

Comment

• [COLOR="red"]Jasmine by Takamine S35 acoustic $67 shipped at Amazon

I got one of these years ago for my daughter from a GC promo and it is a very decent little guitar.

You know the deal with the Amazon pricing... Probably only good for the first person to jump on it...
                HCEG PLATINUM TRADER

Great transactions with Yo_Squig, DenverDave, TehSuperFox, dcooper830, zuzuman (x2), iplayanesp, cavpilot, vangkm, maltomario, Hyphy Panther, jonnyrocket, dcindc, the new guy (x2), blind radish, Woody_in_MN, A-20, kidgloves, justinaz (x2), cerebrix, Lightnin8281, BAXANDALL, Assumer, Firebrand, Cobalt Blue, PunkKitty

Comment

• I got one of these years ago for my daughter from a GC promo and it is a very decent little guitar.

You know the deal with the Amazon pricing... Probably only good for the first person to jump on it...

These guitars get really good reviews at MF. Also they are on sale at MF now for $64.99 after the coupon code mf154u.

Not much difference in price for a good starter or beater acoustic. If I hadn't already gotten a Mitchell I'd probably get this one.

MF LINK
                  This text is much easier to read if you highlight it.

Comment

• Anyone know of any coupon codes for MF?
                    Great Transactions: Vintage Clubber(2), deadllama, bnelly428, jcp42877(2), Aaron SS(2), Timmylikedthing, mikeyElite, Tone Meister, lespaulraider,solewheelin, randel_07, jhamnett, RoboPimp, twotimingpete, Last Nerve, jcm800stratman, d4rk0

Comment

• Anyone know of any coupon codes for MF?

mf154u
                      maymften
                      mfmayday
                      -
                      Spam:
                      FS: none
                      I'm a GOLD TRADER
                      Good deals: rusholmeruffian, rrancani, JohnnyRaincheck, mhn433, super56k, wagdog, cratz2, rxkid75, teletaylor
                      Shamelessness: I do illustration & graphic design by commission, check my blogfolio: -- Matt White's Art --

Comment

• mf154u
                        maymften
                        mfmayday

doesn't that middle code launch a nuclear strike against Kazakhstan???
                        You have the right to free speech, as long as you're not dumb enough to actually try it. -- Joe Strummer

Comment

• mf154u
                          maymften
                          mfmayday

Thanks
                          Great Transactions: Vintage Clubber(2), deadllama, bnelly428, jcp42877(2), Aaron SS(2), Timmylikedthing, mikeyElite, Tone Meister, lespaulraider,solewheelin, randel_07, jhamnett, RoboPimp, twotimingpete, Last Nerve, jcm800stratman, d4rk0

Comment

• mf154u
                            maymften
                            mfmayday

These are bogus right?

Comment

• These are bogus right?

They were legit within the last week or so, but some or all may be expired by now. Don't know for sure, haven't tried to use them since last week...

Comment

• These are bogus right?

All are now expired except mfmayday (10% off)

Comment

Working...
                                X