Collapse
No announcement yet.

May Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender Classic Player Jaguar on ebay for $625 BIN and free ship. Nice deal and and my favorite color, Candy Apple Red! Be quick, only 44 minutes left.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Fender-Jaguar-Classic-Player-Guitar-FREE-SHIPPING-/230618406030?pt=Guitar&hash=item35b1ed9c8e
    "I've got a briefcase of thin air. I can play some tricks on you, pretend that I don't care." The Contrast

Comment

• Fender Classic Player Jaguar on ebay for $625 BIN and free ship. Nice deal and and my favorite color, Candy Apple Red! Be quick, only 44 minutes left.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Fender-Jaguar-Classic-Player-Guitar-FREE-SHIPPING-/230618406030?pt=Guitar&hash=item35b1ed9c8e

Gone and the bid ended higher than the BIN!
      "I've got a briefcase of thin air. I can play some tricks on you, pretend that I don't care." The Contrast

Comment

• Just used ebates to save 3%, made the order, then found this coupon on the ebates page. Oh well, at least it was only $25 order, so I only threw away $2.50.

now expired but this one works MFMAYDAY

Comment

• now expired but this one works MFMAYDAY

what's this one do? it applies to my carts but it doesn't deduct any money
          -
          Spam:
          FS: none
          I'm a GOLD TRADER
          Good deals: rusholmeruffian, rrancani, JohnnyRaincheck, mhn433, super56k, wagdog, cratz2, rxkid75, teletaylor
          Shamelessness: I do illustration & graphic design by commission, check my blogfolio: -- Matt White's Art --

Comment

• what's this one do? it applies to my carts but it doesn't deduct any money

Gives me 10% off.

Comment

• what's this one do? it applies to my carts but it doesn't deduct any money

Your item is probably excluded

Comment

• Jay Turser Lt Series Jt-ltcustomdlx-n Electric Guitar, Natural

[COLOR="#ff0000"]$134.77 at Amazon (usually ~250)

Comment

• [COLOR="red"]15% off a single item 149.99 or greater @M123 w/ code "mayfb" Expires 5/16 usual crap list of exclusions.

Comment

• Expires 5/16 usual crap list of exclusions.

I guess Kramers are on the list of exclusions. I was hoping for a cheaper way to get a Pacer.
                    Was TrueBlueLS... thanks for the name change stupid forum upgrade.

Peavey Nitro I | Peavey HP Special EXP | Peavey Tracer Custom | Kramer Focus 2000 | Kramer Vanguard FR440S

Marshall Class 5 | Egnater Tweaker 15 | Jet City JCA22H | Jet City JCA24S

Comment

• I guess Kramers are on the list of exclusions. I was hoping for a cheaper way to get a Pacer.

Try calling, and if not M123, try MF.
                      Gear For SaleEpiphone Sorrento w/case $425 shippedLine 6 Tap Tremolo Pedal $90 shippedToadworks Mr. Squishy Compressor $75 shippedBarber Trfecta $90 shippedGood Deals listhttp://acapella.harmony-central.com/...33&postcount=4

Comment

• if you want to apply the discount to something that's excluded, as someone said, just call in. when it comes to m123, I would literally be shocked if they wouldn't let you apply that coupon to any brand in their store if done over the phone.

these stores and these brands are sort of at odds in a weird way. the stores just want to move merchandise. but they have agreements with other companies about what they're supposed to be selling things for (thus the exclusions).
                        -
                        Spam:
                        FS: none
                        I'm a GOLD TRADER
                        Good deals: rusholmeruffian, rrancani, JohnnyRaincheck, mhn433, super56k, wagdog, cratz2, rxkid75, teletaylor
                        Shamelessness: I do illustration & graphic design by commission, check my blogfolio: -- Matt White's Art --

Comment

• Something about cheap guitars with gold hardware gives me the willies...
                          You have the right to free speech, as long as you're not dumb enough to actually try it. -- Joe Strummer

Comment

• BC Rich Eagle Masterpeice Electric Guitar $150.00 (used like new - shipped from Amazon warehouse)

http://www.amazon.com/BC-Rich-Eagle-Masterpeice-Electric/dp/B0035WTJ1Q/ref=sr_1_266?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1305392506&sr=1-266

Jay Turser 50 Series Jt-50-bk Electric Guitar, Black $140.31 (SG Style w/ set neck)

http://www.amazon.com/Jay-Turser-Jt-50-bk-Electric-Guitar/dp/B003XDDEWW/ref=sr_1_243?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1305392454&sr=1-243
                            Good trader/seller: Woody_in_MN, GibsonQC, m90guy, maltomario, drmojoxl, RockinIt, souperman08, Hand Amputation, D-log

Comment

• [COLOR="red"]GC 13% off "Friday the 13th" sale. Use coupon code: friday13

Let's not mess up a good thing and just say that the code works with some interesting stuff.

Comment

• [COLOR="red"]Traveler EG-1 in white deluxe version with trapezoid inlays $367.48 @ Amazon

These go for $449 at the big box stores.....

Comment

Working...
                                X