No announcement yet.

May Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome thread!

This PRS Custom 24 Figure 10-Top is going for a sweet $2500 (Brand new, in box) over at HelloMusic.com. I think it goes for around $3000 normally? You might want to check the other deals on this site... Awesome prices, but the deals expire after 2 days.

www.metalslut.com the barely safe for work podcast about all sorts of fun stuff in Hollywood, CA

Comment

... you might want to relocate your post to the SPAM thread, man. Yes, a good deal, but not meant for this thread.
      Guitars: PRS, Fender, Gibson, Epi
      Pedals: Octophant, Wilson, Danelectro, Monsterpiece, Way Huge, Custom, Line 6
      Amps: Egnater, Ampeg

Good deals (70+!)

Comment

This isn't his personal stuff, it's a legit company and actually has a lot of great deals. Best deal I've seen was a Gibson Les Paul Goldtop for $1200, wish I'd gotten it. I recommend you check it out!

Umm...

... you might want to relocate your post to the SPAM thread, man. Yes, a good deal, but not meant for this thread.
        Good deals with Jim Hunter, GBuzz, macgaj3, civicbud, mikeyr444, nunovii, danielkn, Dark Aegis, schecterc1lh, bass econo, shawlEry, GuyaGuy, young grandma, schecterc1h, dogbone94, Stephenwz968, KJS, lovellintn, unicornwarrior, jordannott, nd1377, robbierobnj06

Comment

This isn't his personal stuff, it's a legit company and actually has a lot of great deals. Best deal I've seen was a Gibson Les Paul Goldtop for $1200, wish I'd gotten it. I recommend you check it out!

I realize it's a legit company and it's a great deal, but I've always believed that any association between a forumite and a company regarding a product the company is selling automatically makes it SPAM. Could be mistaken.
          Guitars: PRS, Fender, Gibson, Epi
          Pedals: Octophant, Wilson, Danelectro, Monsterpiece, Way Huge, Custom, Line 6
          Amps: Egnater, Ampeg

Good deals (70+!)

Comment

Use Coupon Code MF154U to save $15 on your next purchase of $99 or more** through May 13, 2011. Mention your code when ordering by phone at 800-391-8762 or enter it online during the secure checkout process.

It looks like this code stacks. I used it earlier to order a set of Seymour Duncans. I canceled the order and got a refund. I just reordered the pickups. The coupon was still in my cart. But I was able to add the coupon again. So I got $30 off a set of SD's. My receipt shows a $15 discount and a $15 coupon. YMMV.

Comment

[COLOR="red"]Jasmine by Takamine S35 Acoustic Guitar $64.99
              With mf154u (yes it works!)

http://backstage.musiciansfriend.com/Guitars/Acoustic-Guitars/6-String-Acoustic-Guitars/S35-Acoustic-Guitar-Natural.site1sku516451000010000.sku

Comment

[COLOR="red"]Raven RG20 Guitar Combo Amplifier
                $64.99
                With mf154u (yes it works!)

http://backstage.musiciansfriend.com/Guitars/Guitar-Amplifiers-Effects/Guitar-Amplifiers/Combo-Amps/Solid-State-Combo-Guitar-Amps/RG20-Guitar-Combo-Amplifier.site1sku481618000000000.sku

Comment

[COLOR="red"]TASCAM DR-03 Solid State Recorder
                  $64.99With mf154u

http://backstage.musiciansfriend.com/Pro-Audio/Recording-Gear/Portable-Field-Recorders/Professional-Portable-Field-Recorders/DR-03-Solid-State-Recorder.site1skuH65529000000000.sku

Comment

Just bought one - now back up to $499.99.
                    Good deals with: Dr. Scottie C, guitar23, pinchegordo, tonedude, HOMER308, xxtinyterrified, MickTaylorFan, bds2978, shooterkc, raine36, classic axe, teleman, zemmy, slufay, shredtilurded

Bad deals with: thomasf

Comment

Arent Daisy Rock girls guitars?
                      Harold Horatio Heckuba (Triple H)

Comment

Yes, and if you play one your penis will fall off.

Lots of guys play Daisy Rock guitars. (Okay, most guys stay away from the heart or flower shaped ones, but then again so do most female guitarists I know. Those are novelty guitars for kids.)

The top-line Daisy Rock is essentially a Schecter guitar (they outsource from the same factories) but made with lighter, sometimes chambered, wood and a thinner neck profile. That's the only difference that makes them "girl guitars": Lighter and designed to accommodate small hands. I've played a few, and they are damn good guitars.
                        This is my signature file. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Comment

^^^^^^
                          True dat.

Necks are narrow as well as thin.

In general build quality is very good, and pups are acceptable though not outstanding.

I've owned DRs and may again in the future, and yes, my penis is still intact and fully functional. YMMV.
                          Great transactions with: pan760, Unclemeat, adlo76, deadanddreaming, Woody_in_MN, Rose Pickups, Toshiro, BryanMichael, cbh5150, Rand-O-Monium, ugameus, jcm800stratman

"It's the internet, dude. We all make six figures, f*ck supermodels and drive 9 second Supras when we're not in here bitching about our MIM Strats." [flummox]

"Before you read this post, it should be noted that I f*cking love bunny rabbits." [CompleteGuitard]

Comment

Yes, and if you play one your penis will fall off.

Lots of guys play Daisy Rock guitars. (Okay, most guys stay away from the heart or flower shaped ones, but then again so do most female guitarists I know. Those are novelty guitars for kids.)

The top-line Daisy Rock is essentially a Schecter guitar (they outsource from the same factories) but made with lighter, sometimes chambered, wood and a thinner neck profile. That's the only difference that makes them "girl guitars": Lighter and designed to accommodate small hands. I've played a few, and they are damn good guitars.
                            The same can be said about Luna guitars. Except that the Lunas are made by Dean.

Comment

No. John "Daisy" Rock was actually the name of a former Navy SEAL who killed scores of enemy combatants in Vietnam. He was called "Daisy" by his fellow Navy SEALs because he would place a daisy between the teeth of his victims after he literally ripped their hearts out with his bare hands (by his third tour of duty, he became so good at this that he could do it without looking. Later, he realized this very skill made him good at playing the guitar.) I've met John a few times at gun conventions, and once at a bordello, and I can tell you that he is by far the most fearsome, most masculine, and most heterosexual man I've ever had the privilege of meeting. There was a time that any man who referred to his products as "girl guitars" would have found himself lying in a puddle of his own blood with his heart missing from his ribcage. But John has calmed down a bit since marrying his fifth wife.

Comment

No. John "Daisy" Rock was actually the name of a former Navy SEAL who killed scores of enemy combatants in Vietnam. He was called "Daisy" by his fellow Navy SEALs because he would place a daisy between the teeth of his victims after he literally ripped their hearts out with his bare hands (by his third tour of duty, he became so good at this that he could do it without looking. Later, he realized this very skill made him good at playing the guitar.) I've met John a few times at gun conventions, and once at a bordello, and I can tell you that he is by far the most fearsome, most masculine, and most heterosexual man I've ever had the privilege of meeting. There was a time that any man who referred to his products as "girl guitars" would have found himself lying in a puddle of his own blood with his heart missing from his ribcage. But John has calmed down a bit since marrying his fifth wife.
                                Brilliant! hil:

Comment

Working...
                                X