Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Band names YOU thought were a good idea at the time...........

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heywood Jablomie

Pure class both of them. Well done.

Comment

Back in high school me and my friends had a punk band called "Advanced Stupidity" thought it was the name in the world at the time.

Comment

Lucifer's Hammer

Maxwell's Silver Hammer would be a good one for a Beatles cover band.
        There can never be a perfect plan. What's perfect for one human bean ain't perfect for the next one. Cuz he's a lentil.

Comment

I always wanted to name my metal band SEABEAST.
          Guitar Rig: Musicman Silhouette -> Cool Cat Transparent OD -> Fender Mustang I (Twin model)
          Drum Rig: Mapex Pro M's, Saluda Mists, Evans heads

Comment

Buddy Hitler.
            Lead me to your door. (yeah yeah yeah yeah)

“Say, can I have some of your purple berries Yes, I’ve been eating them for six or seven weeks now Haven't got sick once Prob’ly keep us both alive”=CS&N and to a lesser extent Y.

Comment

I quit a band in high school when they voted to rename it "Defecation".. Go look it up if you can't figure out why.
              Signature...

Comment

Blind Ignorants

Comment

In the late 1970s I was in a top 40 cover band called "Back Door Frost". I have no idea who came up with that name, although I suspect it was the bass player, because he was one strange dude.

For some unknown reason, we always seemed to be the band chosen to play gigs for the Gay Activist Alliance. I remember once we performed for a beauty pageant of transvestites. Very strange gigs, but they paid well.
                  Michael D. www.mdlmusic.webs.com "I'm tired of rock-and-rolling Let's get married, Honey, let's go bowling" --Martin Mull

Comment

Adolph's Bastard Sons

...no, really...

Comment

In the late 1970s I was in a top 40 cover band called "Back Door Frost". I have no idea who came up with that name, although I suspect it was the bass player, because he was one strange dude.

For some unknown reason, we always seemed to be the band chosen to play gigs for the Gay Activist Alliance. I remember once we performed for a beauty pageant of transvestites. Very strange gigs, but they paid well.

Oddly enough, the bass player is the one that came up with the name I posted above. Bass players and drummers, annoying twits the lot of em!
                      Signature...

Comment

I quit a band in high school when they voted to rename it "Defecation".. Go look it up if you can't figure out why.

I think that name's the ****************. Did everybody play like crap?
                        There can never be a perfect plan. What's perfect for one human bean ain't perfect for the next one. Cuz he's a lentil.

Comment

i was in a band with some friends called pegleg swantoon and the butt pirates

I believe I saw your band billed in one of the clubs that buys space in the back of the Village Voice long ago.
                          Guitars: 1990ish Fender American Standard Strat,
                          Epiphone Sheraton II, Austin strat copy, mid-1930s Martin R-18

Amps: Fender Blues DeVille 4X10 tweed, 60s Ampeg Jet

Comment

I like 'Adolf Hitlers Bear Asylum' quite a lot but feel it would not go down so well in a sleepy village pub in Devon.

Just flash this **************** and they'll open their hearts immediately.

God I miss being 17...
                            My lungs taste the air of time, blown past falling sands...

Gretsch Electromatic Corvette, Carvin DC127
                            '64 Gibson Mercury
                            Fender Tonemaster 4x12 w/ vintage 30's
                            '70, GE-7, 535Q, RAT, Orange Box, OCD, TR-2, PS-5, DMM, DD-7

Comment

Comment

What does go down well in sleepy village pubs in Devon?

"Pint of Cider" is the only thing I could think of.

Comment

Working...
                                X