Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Savvyys! I need some help!

Any idea as to the model of this guitar? What could it be? I know these headstocks are only seen in higher end Jacksons!

http://used.guitarcenter.com/images/products/106399549_lg.jpg
    Good transactions list!FS: Digitech Black 13

Looks like an SLS3 Soloist to me.

Comment

Any idea as to the model of this guitar? What could it be? I know these headstocks are only seen in higher end Jacksons!

http://used.guitarcenter.com/images/products/106399549_lg.jpg

Uhhhmmm no...

Headstock was used on cheap bolt on SLS...MIJ SLS3...and high end MIA SLS's...

Impossible to tell w/out shot of back and headstock...
      Gear:
      Caparison TAT
      Hamer Californian

Amp:
      Peavey XXX
      Engl Screamer

Cabinets:
      VHT Fat Bottom 4x12

Effects:
      Ibanez "Bodenhamer" TS-9
      ISP Decimator
      MXR 10 band EQ

Comment

Not a High end Jackson.

Comment

It looks like a SLSMG they normally sell for around $500-$800
          I Love Charvels

~Good Deals~
          (HC)-- JKD, dougiefresh, Orange Jackson, Kojdogg, billy budapest, Sheik_Yerbouti, ejendres
          (Rig-Talk)- King Guitar, Rayneman
          (TGP)- flyngtr, SirBoye, onemind, SvenHock, Musicman0912,Kccheers
          (Randall Forums)- Goldfish , BIGKAHUNA, SacredGroove, isburgracing, JMelton, Mikal69, HughJasol
          (JCF)- Strangletooth, Newc, John.W.Lawson, potatohead, straycat, ///MK

Proud MTS User

Peace, Love & Rossness

Comment

Yeah. Serial will help nail the "where and when was this made" factor.

Comment

Actually its a MIJ sp-dxmgt around 250 dollars if it has duncans. But it prolly has emg hz's. I have one actually. Not a bad player.

Also sls3 has block inlays and slsmg had pirhana tooth

This is also a bolt on guitar. Vaneer top.

When You've passed G.A.S. You are fully Guitarded!

Good deals with Jshaffer20,Hottkarl, 02-Fatboy,Gatelyne,Yo_Squig and whole lot more

Trades with Newbuilder, JDR94, AH Guitartist, Fusion1,Xnatex,zakkwyldefan79 and lots more

Feedback on Sevenstring.org here ---> http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/itrader.php?u=21853

Comment

It is a DXMGT model. Like this one.

Here is a group shot of mine.

Comment

Ahhh ok.

I saw it on the used GC gearpage for 200 dollars mislabeled and for a second I thought it could've been a Soloist or something. By the looks of the picture though it has EMG-HZs.

Thanks guys.

Comment

ALL Jackson branded guitars were very high end until some point in the Grunge '90s ( ) when having a "fancy" guitar was highly unfashionable. Almost no one wanted to pay big bucks for a 6-stringed fighter jet then, preferring either the ol' Strat, LP or Tele or pawn shop atrocities, so they were forced to move WAY downmarket or disappear.
                    Originally Posted by Stonedtone

The tears were worth 4M votes

....regarding Obama's tears over Conn. school massacre

Originally Posted by moonlight

I could care less about the so called "rights" of gun owners. They've even got those rights wrong. The second amendment has more to do with militia and not you can own one just because.

Originally Posted by Mossy Moss

You really are a dim bulb, aren't you Moonie?

"Germans who wish to use firearms should join the SS or the SA - ordinary citizens don't need guns, as their having guns doesn't serve the State." Heinrich Himmler

Comment

It is a DXMGT model. Like this one.

Here is a group shot of mine.

I just picked up one just like that tbs-any idea where these were made? I'm really digging this one...
                      LarryProud Member: Mazi Bee MilitaGreat deals With: messiahofevil, Belt. xtchc1978, baddmann28, Overwhelmed987,OldGtrNovice,Ejendres and SlaveUnitWon't deal with: Bluesmann (counterfeit guitar fan)

Comment

All mid level import jacksons and up are made in japan. Ie rr3,5 kv5,dkmg,dxmg so on

Lower entry levels see made in india. Ie js line

Good deals with Jshaffer20,Hottkarl, 02-Fatboy,Gatelyne,Yo_Squig and whole lot more

Trades with Newbuilder, JDR94, AH Guitartist, Fusion1,Xnatex,zakkwyldefan79 and lots more

Feedback on Sevenstring.org here ---> http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/itrader.php?u=21853

Comment

All mid level import jacksons and up are made in japan. Ie rr3,5 kv5,dkmg,dxmg so on

Lower entry levels see made in india. Ie js line

Seriously? I'm trying to figure out how I just got a MIJ guitar of this quality for $150 with a case. Doesn't anybody know about these? I'm really impressed, and I'm on about my 300th guitar at this point....
                          LarryProud Member: Mazi Bee MilitaGreat deals With: messiahofevil, Belt. xtchc1978, baddmann28, Overwhelmed987,OldGtrNovice,Ejendres and SlaveUnitWon't deal with: Bluesmann (counterfeit guitar fan)

Comment

I've said for years it's tough to beat a jackson mij. For an import they are awesome. The neckthru pros from the early to mid 90's rival usa made stuff.

The dxmg is a good super strat. No doubt

Comment

Man when I made this thread 4 months ago I barely knew much about Jacksons.

Now I can't get enough of them!

Comment

Working...
                              X