O.T. in light of the end of harmony central. Vets still here?

t2mikeman

• Members

In light of the end of H.C. as we know it now. Anyone still here that has been here since the beginning? Like say the first 1,000 members?

I still faintly remember signing up 9 years ago, its crazy to think ive been coming here that long. I was somewhere around #800

Anyone still around?

~mike~

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

9 years and less than 1000 posts... you obviously spend more time playing than posting
:thu::lol:
Good man!

Posts don't add up very quickly unless you're one of those people that feel compelled to add something to just about every thread that pops up. Never ceases to amaze me how many people here have 5-digit posts counts but never really seem to have anything to say...

• Members
Posts don't add up very quickly unless you're one of those people that feel compelled to add something to just about every thread that pops up. Never ceases to amaze me how many people here have 5-digit posts counts but never really seem to have anything to say...

uh-oh!:eek:

• Members

Me too.. I had 3 other monikers before SPONGEBOB, and have lost thousands of posts as well under my current moniker... I remember the days even before daddysguitar, who at that time was the most popular and well liked guy on this forum, and when he went to the political pages, was despised and banned for life. So yeah, I have been around here longer than most. bob

• Members
Me too.. I had 3 other monikers before SPONGEBOB, and have lost thousands of posts as well under my current moniker... I remember the days even before daddysguitar, who at that time was the most popular and well liked guy on this forum, and when he went to the political pages, was despised and banned for life. So yeah, I have been around here longer than most. bob

Howard was/is a great guy, with a ton of guitar/music knowledge!

• Members

I don't remember when I joined up here, but it was several monikers ago. It had to be in the late 90's. There was only one forum, and about half of the threads seemed to involve John Ou arguing with Carl and Mike about Andersons and Tremoverbs. I have no idea what year that was, but the forum looked nothing like it does today. I'm going to guess that it was probably 1997 or 98.

• Members

I first found Harmony Central at my birthday party. Mostly my wife's friends ( :rolleyes: ) and a few friends of mine, two of which played. We were arguing over the chord change in some song, so I searched for tabs... This was back when HC had a huge vault of tabs.

Pretty sure that was February of 2001, but at the time, I didn't have any questions and had even fewer answers so I didn't join for several more years.

I predict that tlbonehead will have 10,000 posts by the end of 2010. :lol:

Archived