JULY Spam Thread - You NEED new gear this summer. You know it, we know it. DO IT!

Mazi Bee

• Members

Got something guitar-related that you need to sell? Post it here!

All spam outside of this thread will be deleted.

By popular demand:

THE RULES:

1) All spam outside of this thread will be deleted.

2) Only one post per item per person. If you "update" your price and bump your post, YOU HAVE TO DELETE YOUR ORIGINAL POST.

3) If you are a repeat offender you will be given a temp ban.

4) Haggling and questions do not belong in this thread. If you have a question, send a PM to the person.

5) Do not "quote" somebodies post with their huge photos in it. If you think they have nice gear, send them a PM.

6) Do not criticize the price someone chooses to set for their gear. It's their gear, they can sell it for whatever they want. If the price is wrong, it won't sell, not your problem, let them worry about it.

7) Only music related gear should be posted for sale here. If you have video games, iPods, or lawn mowers, post those in the classifieds forum, not here.

:cop:

Also: "Stealth" SPAM posted outside this thread will either be deleted or moved to the classified section.

If you need to know "how much can I get for this guitar?" go to eBay and check the completed listings. Too many people post threads like that pretending to want price advice, but what they are really doing is trying to circumvent the "no spam" rule.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Fender Princeton Chorus amp

Would prefer a local pickup in the Hudson Valley NY area. But will consider shipping. Looking to get $200 from a member or trade for something decent in terms of electric guitar

SNC13277.jpg

SNC13287.jpg

SNC13286.jpg

SNC13291.jpg

• Members

I want to swap my Marshall Bluesbreaker, all original mid 90's, for a smaller tube combo amp like a Mesa Express or something like it. I need to have two channels and a great clean sound. Portability is a must.

Local deals are preferred but we can talk about shipping.

I will e-mail pictures to you. It is worn from touring and has aged gracefully, looks like an amp from the '60s.

I looked around evil bay and saw the lowest one going for $1,800. That seemed a little steep to me, so I'm going to say around $1,600.

What I'm looking for:

Mesa Express

Orange Combo

Gibson ES-335/339

Other guitars/amps + cash?

I love the amp, but I need to get rid of it. It's way too loud for my apartment and way more than I need. Also posting in the electric guitars section as I'm also looking for guitars.

• Members

Ok, here I bring some stuff to sell... some Guitar Related

Agile Hornet Pro 725- TRADE

Recently got her, awesome neck!!!

-EMG 707 Pickups

-25.5" scale 1 piece maple set neck

-Mahogany Body

-Grover Die Cast tuners

-Licensed Floyd Rose Tremolo (Upgraded to this Tremolo, you dont' have to clip your ball ends

-Refretted Last week

-I'll throw in a Coffin Case (the BIG ONE)

-Has a chip on a wing (sanded down to prevent more paint peeling) and a weird paint crack or something on the other wing

283275_10150241982902493_502687492_78129

Winged C and Svetlana Tubes!- $$$

I know that all of them are used, but I don't know how much, since I got them in a trade... I got them Checked (except the Groove tubes)last week (at www.valvequeen.com, btw thx Laura), I got all the Tester's Measurements, If you want to see the info, just ask away.

I really don't know what those numbers really mean, so I have no clue on the working condition of them, but I DO KNOW that they work (tried them all in my Recto-Verb)

4x SED (Winged C) =C= 6l6GC (1x=$30, 2x=$55 4x=$100)Shipped/PP'd - O.B.O.

(2 of them are Paired, the other 2 are close (I Think))

268024_10150228232352493_502687492_76723

1x Svetlana EL34 (1x=$15) . 2 SOLD - Only 1 left

262284_10150228232672493_502687492_76723

• Members

Clearing out some gear. Only trades I'd be interested in are a Baron or a 2204 JCM800. Prices do not include shipping.

First up a Mills Afterburner 4x12 in white tolex, white piping and salt and pepper grill. Has a Vintage 30/Hellatone 30(Celestion G12H30's broken in by Avatar) X-pattern, 120 watt 16 ohm cab. I'm the original owner, has some rubber marks on the top from amps sitting on it otherwise super clean. Ordered new with those options would run $1359 plus shipping, about $120 from Alabama to here if I remember right. $750. Pickup only, willing to drive to meet but I can't ship something this big.

fortinDSL.jpg

100_2182.jpg

Sitting on top of that is a Fortin spec DSL, modded with Mike's specs he posted on here along with a choke and footswitchable clean and crunch modes with an internal trim pot for crunch volume so there's no volume difference between clean and crunch on the green channel. Work was NOT done by Mike Fortin, done here locally by Randy Adkins at Vintage Amp Repair, just want to be sure it is clear that the work wasn't done by Mike himself, just done to his specs that were posted here. Been trying to find a headshell for it, if you've got a 2204 and want to trade amps and swap headshells let me know. The white tolex/clear front panel headshell is not for sale or trade, I recovered it with my Dad and I'm not letting it go for sentimental reasons. I'd buy a Splawn headshell for it with your choice of tolex and grill. PM me if interested.

Carvin DC135T. Abalone block inlays, rounded body edges, black hardware, wilkinson trem and tweed case. M22SD bridge, TBH twin blades in the neck and middle. Electric blue finish. Minor play wear, excellent condition. $650.

DC135.jpg

dc1354.jpg

dc1353.jpg

Framus Dragon, modded. Basically put it to Cobra specs on the main board, took the fizz out and put the Cobra's crunch channel in with a gain mod. Dragon clean and lead EQ boards. Latest V5 model with external bias, loaded with JJ 6CA7's at the moment, includes stock footswitch. Re-tolexed by Paul Kress in a cream/Fender Blonde color with salt and pepper grill. This amp will not respect you in the morning. Absolutely killer amp for aggressive styles.

$1200. The matching Kress 4x12 cab in some of the pics is not included and is not for sale unless you're local, just too big and heavy to ship.

100_1238.jpg

100_1239.jpg

100_1243.jpg

• Members

For Sale:

No power supply for ANY pedals

Line 6 MM4 $120 brand new barely used w/ box and manual

Boss DF-2 $90 Very used but working well

Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion $40 Used in good condition

Johnson Pedal Tuner $25 barely used

Danelectro Black Coffee Distortion, Pepperoni Phaser, Chili Dog Octave, Surf and Turf Compressor $10 each

BBE Crusher Distortion $40

Set of Starcaster Pickups - FREE (you pay shipping)

I have boxes for most of the Danelectro pedals and the BBE Crusher.

I'm in Southern California - Long beach area. I'll ship but you gotta pay for it and will cut you a deal if you buy a few things. I'll consider trades but not really on the market for anything except some Seymour Duncan pickups or some decent humbucker sets. I'd also like to get a Line 6 EX-1 (expression) for my M9. It doesn't hurt to ask if you have something else though.

Only items listed above are for sale in this pic:

pedals-1.jpg

BossDF-2.jpg

BossDF-2back.jpg

• Members

*SOLD*

Agile 3000M Honey Sunburst Flame W/HSC. Grover tuners, Alnico V pick ups, 3/4 in solid maple cap, Ebony fret board, Abalone inlays. This is the older version not sold for some time now. All original. Best playing and sounding of all of the many Agiles I have owned. The 3/4" flame on this guitar is stunning, one of the best you will see on this brand .Exc. Condition no dings,dents or buckle rash. $375.00 shipped to lower 48.

s-500al001.jpg

s-500al005.jpg

s-500al007.jpg

alhsb014.jpg

Without PG

• Members

Please buy my guitars. I recently bought two and man, some just don't get played. Ten is too many for me so these must go.

First up is this Epi Les Paul Studio. PLEASE NOTE, THE PICKUPS ARE DIFFERENT THAN THIS PICTURE. I CHANGED THOSE (JB/Jazz) TO A NICKEL SD ALT 8 AND A NICKEL SD PHAT CAT IN THE NECK.

The only issue with this one is the bridge tone pot needs replacing. Sometimes the signal cuts out (maybe once every couple hours you play, depending on if you bang it around or not). Anyway, it's just that one pot. Also, I roughed up the finish on the back of the neck because the gloss was quite sticky.

Comes with that case. It's a cheapie, but it does the trick, and it's better than a gig bag or nothing.

DSCN0627.jpg

Next is my Fernandes Vertigo. It's extraneous to my collection. Guitar is like 9.5/10 and the only problem is with the case. The middle latch likes to pop itself loose, and the case has some scuffs. It is the official Fernandes case though. Those are Duncan Full Shreds, wired to split. (Volume knob pulls to split neck, tone pulls to split bridge).

DSCN0720.jpg

Next up is my very good friend, the Xaviere XV 900. This guitar is awesome. The only problem I ever had was that the switch went out. I had it replaced by a tech and now we have zero issues. It's in great condition. 9/10. Sanding on back of neck (I just hate gloss back there).

These Xavieres can be hit or miss. So, why not buy mine which you can be assured, playes wonderfully. I've got it set up with 11's and wowie. Talk about fat. People will think your little gorilla practice amp is an old Boogie Mark I. ;)

Comes with the case that came with if from GFS. Pretty nice case, fits guitar very snug. I also still have the pick guard. Miiiiiiight have the original gold bell style knobs too. I mean the black looks 100 times better, but maybe that's not your bag, baby.

DSCN0763.jpg

DSCN0766.jpg

Finally, this piece of crap:

DSCN0676.jpg

Gig bag not included. You can have a strap if you want.

This thing is pretty crappy. Plywood, epiphone pickup, allparts pot, and jack. Routing for a neck pickup (that's a stick-on acoustic guitar guard, cut to fit), holes for another pot and a switch. Bout the only things going for it are the light weight, decen 50's neck profile, and the funky pink color.

This is if you're poor and all your stiff just got stolen.

Anyway, if you're interested, make an offer on something. You all know what this stuff should cost, PM me what you want, and what you wanna give me.

Also, for answers about anything, more details about anything, more pictures PM ME.

Cash is what I need but I do like some things:

-filter type effects pedals

-a slip cover for a Marshall 1936 2x12

-casters for the above said cabinet

-might consider trading a guitar for a guitar, but given my selection and the fact that I'm trying to refine my collection to my more prestigious git fiddles, the right deal probably won't come along, unless you wanna trade your Charvel So Cal Style 1 2H in slime or candy green to me for all four... :facepalm:

• Members

baby on the way among other things, so i'm down sizing big time.

prs se baritone w/ original gig bag + extra set of 14-68 strings.

loaded with duncan blackouts. $550 shipped.

great shape has been professionally set up in the last few months.

DSCN0898.JPG

prs mccarty bass and treb humbucker set unsoldered from a prs korina mccarty.

nickel covered.

DSCN0902.JPG

$100 for both.

steinberg cI2+ usb interface like new with box $200

electro harmonix holiest grail w/ power supply $200

pod xt $125

5150 combo w/ 1 ev and 1 c90 (newer jj 6l6s in correct bias range)

$500 plus shipping.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-2/951008/DSCN0887.JPG

mesa boogie mark III green stripe rackmount head w/ skb case $800

stickers can be removed, and logo reattached.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-2/951008/DSCN0875.JPG

roland td-4s electroinc drum kit w/ pdp double pedals, never left my basement...unfortunate sharpie art on snare skin, which can be replaced.

$700

DSCN0883.JPG

korg microstation $400

hp desktop 1tb hard drive, 2.8 quad core amd processor, 4gb ram, win 7 64bit

$300.

• Members

For sale (possible trade):

- Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory, works great, sounds excellent, not using to its full potential. Will sell for $130 shipped or will consider a swap for a another cheaper tb fuzz and cash. No box, no rag, just fuzzy goodness.

34b8b12a.jpg

• Members

Selling the following items..

Gibson Burst Bucker Pro set - neck and bridge pickup. Alnico V, nickel finish. Original lead length, plenty long enough for any guitar. Removed from my 2006 LP Standard during a pickup swap.

$Sold! !!

5918246091_d90c891359_b.jpg

5918806810_9996ebfc2a_b.jpg

5918806748_bfcc3266b3_b.jpg

Gibson Amber knobs, from my LP standard. set of 4. $7

SyT-UDcYFoLoHiOkKHmJ7WrNgQXx2A8DdjX0i8ra

USA charvel pro mod san dimas style 1 2h body.. one hum flat black. this was off the wildcard #3 model. was going to use this for a custom painted guitar project but don't have the time/funds for that right now. excellent condition save for a very minor ding (which is hard to photograph) on the top. You rarely see these bodies pop up for sale. $220

5401150403_3371a06951_b.jpg

5401149883_223cc9fa2e_b.jpg

Archived