Clear All

• GPOTD - 8.10.11

Year: 1995
    Manufacturer: Abel Axe
    Model: Small Strat-type body with holes
    Case: Soft
    Color: Violet
    Condition: Near Mint
    Description: Abel Axe guitars were conceived by Jeff Abel of Wyoming and designed/engineered by James Jones. Abel Axe LLC manufactured them from 1994 - 1996, and again in ~2001 with body slots instead of holes. Less than 250 1994-1996 Abel Axe guitars swiss cheese style body exist -if even that many.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov, Newsweek (21 January 1980)

....no comment
    Gear: CV 50s Tele, Michael Kelly Patriot Standard, VOX Pathfinder 10, Fender Mustang I, Cheapie Maestro Acoustic

Originally Posted by Blackface

I'm not biased or anything, but everyone should think what I think.

Originally Posted by fly_with_v

Read, judge, and keep it to yourself, no one cares.

Comment

....no comment

is indeed, a comment.
      There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov, Newsweek (21 January 1980)

Comment

is indeed, a comment.

It's not as horrible as the specs make it sound if you had no picture, but it's just...off. The tele saddles are
        Gear: CV 50s Tele, Michael Kelly Patriot Standard, VOX Pathfinder 10, Fender Mustang I, Cheapie Maestro Acoustic

Originally Posted by Blackface

I'm not biased or anything, but everyone should think what I think.

Originally Posted by fly_with_v

Read, judge, and keep it to yourself, no one cares.

Comment

Sometimes different is good. Other times, not so much.
          Signature...

Comment

put a veneer top and call it a weight relieved guitar!

Pass
            Originally Posted by VÃ****ctor

..Si te separas, espero que no, avÃ****same podÃ****amos vivir juntos, eso si, sin mariconeo...

Originally Posted by artiem

The truest indicator of one's character is how he acts when there are no consequences.

SPAM: FT/FS

Comment

Every shredder probably drooled over that guitar in the Mid 90's...i kinda dig it.
              "The function of music is to release us from the tyranny of conscious thought"
              Sir Thomas Beecham

Comment

I usually love the GPOTD! But this.... is... interesting?...

Its not so much the body... More of the headstock!
                Guitars: Harmony H45, Epiphone Dot Deluxe, Fender Mustang, Gibson MM Special, Gibson B25, Teisco Mayqueen
                Amps: Vox AC4, Vox AC15, Harmony H205, Silvertone 1430, Gibson G10

Comment

That's kind of creepy Plus it needs a Floyd, would not otherwise.

Comment

That's kind of creepy Plus it needs a Floyd, would not otherwise.

the body is too thin to include a floyd.

Comment

yuk, yuk, and yuck!

Comment

the body is too thin to include a floyd.
                        Oh, then ferget it

Comment

Geez, you've really been on a craptastic trend lately with these GPOTD. Remind me -- does that stand for "Garbage Pick of the Day"
                          You have the right to free speech, as long as you're not dumb enough to actually try it. -- Joe Strummer

Comment

Geez, you've really been on a craptastic trend lately with these GPOTD. Remind me -- does that stand for "Garbage Pick of the Day"

GPOTD = Guitar Pic of the Day

beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Comment

GPOTD = Guitar Pic of the Day

beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Or in the case of today's entry: beauty is in the thousand eyes of the beholder...
                              You have the right to free speech, as long as you're not dumb enough to actually try it. -- Joe Strummer

Comment

Working...
                              X