"After___________, I'll never go back to___________ " thread. Fill in the blanks!

EdgarSatriani

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

After drinking at that frat party and throwing up in the sink in my dorm, I'll never drink and throw up in a sink.

Take it from someone who has been there - yes you will do it again... and after the next time, you'll say the same thing all over again... till the time after that. Hahha

• Members

It's funny when Chipotle is an upgrade to the Mexican you've been eating.

Says the person in San Diego. I don't know if Chipotle is back east buy that would have to be better than most the crap they serve. I was in Buffalo visiting my friends and they said they'd take me to the best Mexican restaurant there. They took me to friggin Mighty Taco which is probably actually worse than Taco Bell.

• Members

Says the person in San Diego. I don't know if Chipotle is back east buy that would have to be better than most the crap they serve. I was in Buffalo visiting my friends and they said they'd take me to the best Mexican restaurant there. They took me to friggin Mighty Taco which is probably actually worse than Taco Bell.

Yes, they're out east. Chipotle is good fast food, but I live in Miami - we have no shortage of awesome Latin restaurants.

After getting an AC30, I'll never go back to playing 100w amps.

• Members

Chipotle ain't bad, but I don't think it's necessarily better than Taco Bell anyway. It's just different. And at what Chipotle does, it's quite good.

I recognize the difference between the different grades of food. I mean, I love authentic Cantonese food but do I scoff at General Tso's chicken? Naw, I eat that {censored} like nom nom.

• Members

Chipotle ain't bad, but I don't think it's necessarily better than Taco Bell anyway. It's just different. And at what Chipotle does, it's quite good.

I recognize the difference between the different grades of food. I mean, I love authentic Cantonese food but do I scoff at General Tso's chicken? Naw, I eat that {censored} like nom nom.

I had a student from China once that hated real Chinese food, but loved the American version we have here.

Archived