Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Schecter players, join the SCHECTER SOCIETY!!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really would like to have a vintage burst Tempest.
    I also would love to pick up the black cherry S-1 Elite.
    My gear thread:
    http://acapella.harmony-central.com/....php?t=1625196

www.myspace.com/zedthez
    www.myspace.com/pusserqchc
    www.myspace.com/distemperqchc
    www.myspace.com/rocketparkrip20042008
    webcast of ZED:
    http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/2375190

Comment

• bomber girl is indeed a sweet llokin guitar

GAS is taking over me.
      Leader of The Blues Brigade.

Gassing very, VERY badly for a Red Fender.

"I was interested in white rockers until i heard Freddie King, it was like walking on the moon."
      -Eric Clapton (& Johnnie Lou Red)

Comment

• I just bought a C-1 E/A. Damn nice guitar.

My Guitars

PRS Singlecut
        PRS CE24 w/ piezo
        Floyd LP
        Fender Stratocaster
        Lucero classical
        Yamaha FG312 12 string

Comment

• I have a cherry red C-1 + with '59 pickups and a kill switch because I'm tired of feedback. I'll have pics later.
          Originally Posted by marshallnoise

Harvard is **************** education if you ask me. Every ****** who has come from there doesn't know **************** from shinola.

Good Deals with- Poe36

Comment

• Originally posted by inkwachemis
            I want one of these. anyone have this?

Greetings,

I thought this would be a good time to introduce myself.

I do have one of these, but it's the S-1 Blackjack with the JB/59 combo. I love it, I traded my MIM Fender Strat for it.

I'll post a picture of mine when as soon as I snap one.

Take care all!
            Cheers!

Comment

• Well, two of my Schecters are up for sale. I've gone from owning 5 of them at one point to just owning one.....that's not to say that there is anything wrong with them. Hopefully, I can pick up a C1 at some point, but for right now, I am down to owning a Tempest Custom in white. If anyone is interested, the following guitars are up for auction on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7388392173

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7388392162

Comment

• A little spamage. I'm selling my Tempest Custom if anyone is interested. Upgraded the pickups to Seymour Duncan JB/'59. $450 w/case, prefer not to ship.

Gear:
                PRS CU 24
                Ibanez SZ320mh
                Squier Jap Strat
                Laney AOR 100 head
                Laney ProTube Combo
                -Digi Bad Monkey
                -DOD Eq
                -Boss OC-3
                -Boss DD-3

Comment

• Here is mine. Its a schecter avenger.

SCHECTER SOCIETY
                  ------------------------------------------------
                  Gear:
                  Schecter Avenger
                  Larrivee LV-03RE
                  Peavey xxx
                  Genz Benz g-flex 212
                  TC electronics nova delay
                  Edirol PCR-500
                  ------------------------------------------------

Comment

• I own a 007 elite (2002). And a newer c1 elite. I decided to get another 007 elite and found that once again for 2006 they have put a single coil in the neck? What gives?

The only 2 single coil 7 string pickups in existence are the duncan design sc102 and the dimarzio blaze middle. Why would you want to be so limited? This is my frustration with my current 007.

I dont want the extended scale either.I tune to A flat and have no intonation problems whatsoever.I use a 68 on the bottom and get plenty of tension.

I put up a post in the guitar forum, if anyone is selling or knows of a 007 with the 2 humbuckers ,I am on a search for one (if not 2)!

Comment

• I'm looking to get a Schecter CSH 1 or the E/A, I just want to know what the difference between the two is as the reviews on this site favour the CSH more than the E/A yet only one person in this society had a CSH and sold it. I'm mainly looking for great clean tones so if anyone can let me know I'd appreciate it...
                      Isn't it ridiculous how we will cling to some preposterous delusion rather than occasionally face up to some bleak truth?

Comment

• Hello guys!

I'm an owner of Schecter Omen-7 (customized with Schaller tuners). At the moment I'm in the middle of conversation of getting custom order Schecter Sunset Classic... hopefully the price comes to my reach

BTW, from my clips, Seveno, Voxes and 3xS have Schecter on the tape
                        www.scenerychannel.com - New "Hit" Songs! Mesa Mark IV and Single Recto tones.

my Mesa F50 clips : First One : Building The Mood : Seveno
                        my Vox AD15VT clips : Voices From The Mountains : 3xS : TWIBMPG new!
                        links : My Rig : Mesa F-series Lounge

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock
                          How fat are the c-1 necks? They aren't shredder necks, are they?

Also, what is the fretboard radius for the C-1s?

They aren't like an ibanez but i think they are more comfortable. i think its in between a strat and a ibanez neck.

i am about to return an ibanez because compared to my 006 it just doesn't cut it. rather dissappointed with the ibby.

Comment

• I found this thread this morning and I'm standing up and saying it's time has come again. I have owned 3, currently 2. I started with the 006 2001 model with the matte finish. It was great, but I was playing bass at the time and didn't fully appreciate it. Now I have switched over to guitar full time and I leave my '76 LP Custom at home, because my new C1 Hellraiser w/ the black cherry flame finish, and the EMG 81/85, is the king! My back up is the Tempest BlackJack with the JB/59 combination. I can't say enough about these guitars. They are always set up perfectly! I've never had an issue with either guitar. I love the big round necks. I would love to see one with an ebony fret board though. Lets bring it back! (PICS coming soon...)
                            The stuff:
                            1976 Les Paul Custom
                            Schecter Tempest BlackJack w/ JB/59
                            Schecter C1 Hellraiser w/ EMG 81/85
                            5150 Combo
                            Guitar/Bass PODs

Comment

• I want a Schecter bad. To bad they only have a few models with a Floyd Rose, or that would be my next guitar. As I am selling my Custom Ibanez which is my floyd guitar I need another one, and Schecter doesn't cut it in that department.

,but man oh man when I have the money again, I am definatly buying a C1 Classic.
                              Custom Shop Ibanez RG
                              Crate POS

Good Music:
                              Black Dahlia Murder
                              Bring Me The Horizon
                              Children of Bodom
                              Cat Stevens
                              Johnny Cash
                              See You Next Tuesday

Comment

• Originally posted by Pat Inferno
                                I want a Schecter bad. To bad they only have a few models with a Floyd Rose, or that would be my next guitar. As I am selling my Custom Ibanez which is my floyd guitar I need another one, and Schecter doesn't cut it in that department.

,but man oh man when I have the money again, I am definatly buying a C1 Classic.

I have a classic and you wont be dissapointed by it
                                Mods deleted my quote

Originally posted by OneArmedScissors
                                OH SWEET I AM GONNA GET LIKE 27 OF THEM AND STICK THEM ALL OVER MY BODY AND WIMINZ WILL LOVE IT WILL BE LIKE A PARTY 24/7!

Comment

Working...
                                X