Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Schecter players, join the SCHECTER SOCIETY!!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't posted in a while. Here are a few new pictures and a couple old ones too.

Sadly, I'm going to have to let the Hellraiser go. I love all my schecters but I need to thin the heard again. I'm too attached to the other too. The Hellraiser is a Hell of a guitar though (pun intended). I'm gonna miss her.
    Information is not knowledge
    Knowledge is not wisdom
    Wisdom is not truth
    Truth is not beauty
    Beauty is not love
    Love is not music
    Music is the best...

Comment

• [QUOTE=Mazi Bee;12562224]A few people here have em. Here's mine, 2003 Model in Vintage Natural Gloss with JB/59 and the original 2 vol/1 tone setup.

Hey man. I got a question about your Schecter. I've been saving up for one for almost a year now, and then I saw your 2003 Vintage Natural Gloss finish. I tried to fin:lol it over the internet but couldn't. Where did you get yours and do you think they still sell them?

Comment

• This thread needs more Hollowbody action, there has to be a Corsair around here somewhere, that thing is pure beauty
        A+ Deals: PumpkinPieces, OrangeSix

Comment

• Got mine for a trade and 28.85 shipping and it's a great guitar that sounds great, plays great, stays in tune and looks amazing. Best looking guitar I own including my PRS Custom 24 Top 10.

Finally learning to enjoy something besides metal......and it Hurts!

Comment

• As of yesterday at 70 P.M... I'm in!

A good deal with nbabmf ------------------------------------------------------Schecter C-1 + w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz - Dunlop Crybaby Wah - Digitech RP1000 - Marshall DSL 100 w/ 2x12 Celestion GT-100
            - Yamaholic - 2004-2010
            - Member of the Schecter Society (2011 - Present) & the Marshall Circle of Tone- (2010 - Present) -

Originally Posted by jjpistols

this thread is metal as **************** - when I opened it, all the magnets jumped off my refrigerator and stuck themselves to the monitor

Comment

• My Blackjack C-1 is now my main gigging guitar. Very versatile.

Comment

• I have the C-1 Classic and love it. There's a lot more classic fans here than I thought! When I sent in my warranty card I suggested they come out with a regular trem on this model. I sure hope so. I'd be on that like white on rice.

Probably the best sounding guitar I have out of thirteen.
                "Bend it til it sounds right!"

Comment

• My name is Lon and I own a Schecter BlackJack. Just like the one 2 posts above. I go through LOTS of gear as a buyer/seller/trader (nearly 300 guitars in 10 years). My keepers are this and a Squier 51 that's been modded beyond recognition.
                  I one day hope to be the man my dog thinks I am.WORDS OF WISDOM FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS"most often the guitar will rise or fall to the level of the player""people overthink ****************""Sometimes you gotta know when to shut the **************** up and have a little class. Not you, you're special.""If it sounds good to you then it sounds good"The bull**************** and myths in the guitar world are stacked very high.

Comment

• I love my [COLOR="sandybrown"]Schecter C-1 Classic

IMG_2411
                    And now I just ordered one of these

Can't Wait!
                    Proud Member of the Jet Setters (Jet City Lounge)
                    and Schecter Society

1978 Marshall JMP 50 and 1960AX Cabinet
                    Gibson Les Paul 1978 25/50 Anniversary Model
                    Ernie Ball Axis Music Man
                    [/SIZE]
                    Yamaha THR10
                    [SIZE="3"]Eminence Speakers

Comment

• The only Les Paul style guitar I have been able to keep...
                      MIA Fender Strat / Gibson Les Paul Studio / Custom Telecaster / Washburn WI66 / Custom Stratocaster / Martin D15S / Guild D55 / Simon & Patrick Cedar / Martin HD16R LSH​

Comment

• I'd love to join the Schecter society, but I don't have a shectdr guitar.... Yet.....

Anyone got a Schecter C1 E/A they'd be willing to sell me??

Comment

• C-1 Classic!

My Gear:

2007 Carvin Bolt-T (NOW with Dimarzio Air Zone/Cruiser set)
                          2002 Les Paul Classic (with Dimarzio PAF Classics)
                          2003 MIA Standard Strat (with GFS Boston Blues)

1990 Randall Pro Tube 1000
                          1996 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Pedalboard:
                          Korg Pitchblack, Barber Tone Press, Bearfoot HBOD, Blackout Effectors Musket Fuzz, Bearfoot Model H, Timmy, Mooer Eleclady, Mooer Ensemble King, TC Electronics Flashback X4, TC Electronics Arena Reverb

Comment

• Corsair:

Hold mah beer an' watch this!

Comment

• Seriously though, anyone got a Schecter C1 E/A semi-hollow they could sell me?

Comment

Working...
                              X