What is this EBMM/Tele Hybrid that Brad Paisley is playing?

vintage clubber

• Members

I know EBMM have a GREAT reputation for build quality and all that goes with it ... but I'm afraid their design aesthetic puts me off. Even in paisley or played by Paisley.

I would, however, make an exception for their Albert Lee.

• Members

Just realised -- I know my eyes are failing me and it's just lost amidst the paisley pattern -- but I don't see a PU selector switch -- just two Tele-style knobs. Is there one? If so, where?

Maybe a push pull pot? I don't know if they can be wired to do that or not but that is my guess.

I doubt he uses the p90 much anyway.

• Members

Just realised -- I know my eyes are failing me and it's just lost amidst the paisley pattern -- but I don't see a PU selector switch -- just two Tele-style knobs. Is there one? If so, where?

it's there. if you go to the gear page link, there are some closer pics. It's about 2 inches below the volume pot. I can see the mounting screws for it.

• Members

it's there. if you go to the gear page link, there are some closer pics. It's about 2 inches below the volume pot. I can see the mounting screws for it.

Bloody 'ell, yer right!

Your eyes are I-ficially better than mine.

I know EBMM have a GREAT reputation for build quality and all that goes with it ... but I'm afraid their design aesthetic puts me off. Even in paisley or played by Paisley.

I would, however, make an exception for their Albert Lee.

2l88boi.jpg

Would!

ALLE-TOB_front_sm_.jpg

would!!

2126d1139060534-1993-albert-lee-sale-alb

Would!!

Yeah.... I would!!!

• Members

That guitar was a joint venture between EB and Crooks and payed tribute to Alabama's use of vintage era MM guitars. Ernie Ball sent the guitar to Bill unfinished, he gutted the electronics and put his preferred Voodoo in the bridge and a Voodoo P-90 in the neck and then applied the Silver Sparkle Paisley finish and Silver binding. A wicked joint venture indeed.

Archived