I'm Beginning To Love Reptilian Like Guitar Tops/Finishes

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Beginning To Love Reptilian Like Guitar Tops/Finishes

Something wrong??

i have come to the conclusion that he is some form of god. no mere mortal has that many guitars/pedals/amp/anything. "It boggles my mind. His collection is the most glorious and true expression of GAS.To each his own though. Amazing collection of beauties. It takes some seriously messed up OCD to compile a collection like that.I hate BBreaker. Damn, I hate him.Suck it.We learned that bbreaker is some sort of god. A god of whine.fk this guy.

Something wrong??

yep... completely tasteless

Comment

yep... completely tasteless

That IS BEAUTIFUL.
      i have come to the conclusion that he is some form of god. no mere mortal has that many guitars/pedals/amp/anything. "It boggles my mind. His collection is the most glorious and true expression of GAS.To each his own though. Amazing collection of beauties. It takes some seriously messed up OCD to compile a collection like that.I hate BBreaker. Damn, I hate him.Suck it.We learned that bbreaker is some sort of god. A god of whine.fk this guy.

Comment

Iguanaburst, anyone else dig it?
        Originally Posted by Caesar

Funny, I just sold my HOG for $420 on ebay. It's a great pedal, but, much like my brain, I only used 10% of it's features.

Originally Posted by TravvyBear

After many pickup/guard swaps, I thought refinishing it blue would make it sound the best.

Comment

Comment

this thread needs GreatDane's steeltop

Comment

greatdane has a steeltop now?!?!

how about a reptilian snare drum?

Proud founder of the Trailer Trash Tattooed Piece of ****************/Dollar Store Trash Club.
              Tattoos courtesy of Espi & Alison Casson

Comment

2006 PRS Singlecut Trem Satin Blue Matteo
                2006 Fender Custom Shop Heavy Relic 69 Stratocaster
                Eleven Rack
                Kurzweil PC88
                Kurzweil K2600
                DSI Prophet 08
                "http://www.youtube.com/user/mnewb1

Comment

That green Gibson rocks!
                  I like plaid and argyle.

Comment

yep... copper gator.. with bigsby..... hot

Comment

That is insanely awesome
                      Mesa/Boogie Mob

AMT Army-Lt. Colonel AnGuS

Clips (Click Me):

For Good Transactions Click Me

BRO CLUB: Member

Comment

how about a reptilian snare drum?

The lizard look is cool.

Is James going to build you a gold top?

Comment

God i've wanted an iguanaburst for sooooo long, it would be a perfect companion to my Razorback...

Which is for sale btw.
                          I'm reaching up and reaching out.
                          I'm reaching for the random or whatever will bewilder me.
                          And following our will and wind, we may just go where no one's been.
                          We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been.

Comment

Iguanaburst, cool. Scales on a guitar, not. (The finish, smartasses).
                            dharmaforone.bandcamp.comListen to my music and such.Strat - Jazzmaster - Bunch of fuzz and delay pedals - map.

Comment

Here's the hands down winner for authentic lizard like texture from the Ibanez ART300 in Caiman Brown:

If have a couple of these things. Anyone know how they get that texture over it?

Comment

Working...
                              X