Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"And live is still king, the experience of one person doing his thing on stage, and thousands of people responding. A record is just a substitute."-Jeff Beck.

Comment

BG PUPs Hand Wound Pickups Boutique Tones For Just A Few Bones - Wait times are being minimized .DAB Custom GuitarsPaul Reed Smith GuitarsPettingill Lap steelsGibson GuitarsFender GuitarsEastman MandolinsMicheal Kelly MandolinsLine 6Blackheart AmplifiersHC Geezer Brigade #183My MusicMy YoutubesCatch me on Facebook

Comment

Me too.
        Epi 339-Pro (Cherry) | Epi Dot Dlx: Seth Lover set | Classic Vibe 60s Strat: Deaf Eddie Chromacaster switch | Red MIM Strat: Tonerider City Limits set; Deaf Eddie Fat-O-Caster switch | | Ibanez SZ520QM: Dimarzio Bluesbucker & Air Zone | Fender Sonoran acoustic-electric | Fender Mustang III v2: Eminence Swamp Thang | Fender Super Champ XD: Eminence Ragin' Cajun; JJ Tubes | Fender G-Dec III 30: Eminence Ragin' Cajun

Comment

guitars are good............family is better
          the combo is wonderful!

Comment

old enough to feel like an old guy when talking to the college kids at work

young enough to still be able to crack open a beer and crank up a tube amp for a sweet jam session with the band.
            strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

Originally Posted by VÃ****ctor

..Si te separas, espero que no, avÃ****same podÃ****amos vivir juntos, eso si, sin mariconeo...

Originally Posted by artiem

The truest indicator of one's character is how he acts when there are no consequences.

SPAM: FT/FS

Comment

65 and still trying to learn to play guitar.
                Carvin DC400; Fender Cyber-Twin head, Carvin 2x12, BBELine 6 JTV69, Line 6 POD HD500, DT25, Roland GR-33,Digitech Vocalist LiveEpiphone Nite Hawk, Tele squireWechter acoustic, Carvin AG 1000

Comment

I'll be 47 on Friday.
                  Faith precedes comprehension.: Norcal_GIT_r, vintage clubber, delayed delay(2x), PunkRocker33133, easyliver, Leisure Lee, meowy, TheCardiacKid, Mdsmithii, coryaedwards, finnster, ibanez_dude, Aaron SS, theguitarist182, Crxsh, johnnyunitas, t-rey, DSmithGuitars: 62 CIJ Strat, 82 Carvin DC200K, Tak EF350MCAmps: Egnater Tweaker, Crate V3112, VOX DA5Pedals: SHOD, Timmy, Nova Delay, DLS, HoofSale/trade: GFS trem block, Small Clone, Malekko Trem, Hoof Fuzz, TU-3

Comment

Originally Posted by Ultrahighgain

...and there it is. The mind is no more than a chemical reaction and when life ends conciousness simply ceases to exist.

Peavey OCC Guitar
                    Marshall MG10
                    Ernie Ball .010-.052
                    Dunlop Tortex .88
                    Live Wire Cables

Comment

38 I'm just a pup in this crew.
                      1 Jay Turser JTLT standard
                      1 Vox AD30VT
                      1 Alvarez Koa Acoustic
                      No job, 3 kids, a wife, and a mountain of debt.

Comment

Guitars: 60th Anniversity Commemorative American Strat 2006, 2012 Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe, Washburn D25S Acoustic 1988 (MIJ)Effects: 535Q->TS7->DS-1-> GE7 EQ->MXR Carbon Copy->Phase 90->CE-3 -> -> Tiny Terror -> Vox Night Train Cab 1x12 with Greenback Also: Guitar Port, DOD Supra Distortion, EH Muff Fuzz, Vox DA5Good Dealings with rrancani, dcindc, CraigOrn, 98 les paul, kjutrain

Comment

51, but feel like 81.
                          ♪ Cats 'n' Strats, 'cause that's how I roll

I Surf therefore I am.
                          Strat Blender Pot Modification HERE

Originally Posted by Mike Eldred, Fender Custom Shop

The discussion about nitro (and many things on forums like these) is largely based on folklore, innuendo, and assumption that it "sounds better". Poppycock.

Comment

I'm in the 30-40 bracket for another couple years, then I officially become an old man.

I'm old enough to occasionally hear something that makes me feel VERY old. About three years ago, we had a college kid working with us for three months. We were talking about landmark events. I said that I was in school in the Seventh Grade when the first shuttle disaster happened and, because of the teacher being on board, we were watching it live.

Then he, a kid that was a sophomore in college, said he was born the day after that event.

MAN... I felt absolutely ancient.
                            Originally Posted by Doctor Morbius:

"When it comes to gear vs talent I'll be the first to admit that I sit in the Mayor's seat in Poserville."

Comment

63 and still playing somewhere most weekends.
                              HCGB Trooper #24

Comment

I said that I was in school in the Seventh Grade when the first shuttle disaster happened and, because of the teacher being on board, we were watching it live.
                                I was in my late '20s working at a bank and had been banging the girl that works next to me.
                                ♪ Cats 'n' Strats, 'cause that's how I roll

I Surf therefore I am.
                                Strat Blender Pot Modification HERE

Originally Posted by Mike Eldred, Fender Custom Shop

The discussion about nitro (and many things on forums like these) is largely based on folklore, innuendo, and assumption that it "sounds better". Poppycock.

Comment

Working...
                                X