Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I posted my Parker Fly Deluxe for trade...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeap, a week ago and I love it. But I'm always looking for a great trade. It'll have to be an awesome one to get the Fly though.

Very wise move..Raven.

You should be able to get a lot of guitar, if you wait for the right guy.

Flippin is fun!
    Originally Posted by GW348

I just let the pee flow. The places I play, no one notices or have peed themselves too.

RIP Wayne Murray

**************** YOU CANCER!!

Comment

Play the lp and the taylor. Why not? Best lp i ever heard was a 70s norlin era. And those taylors have awesome necks, not to mention the whole quick change pickups.
      Add Tag...

Comment

No, no and no.
        One MIA Fender Strat, one Gibson Les Paul, one Martin Acoustic, what more do you need?

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/...ps92b32f13.gif

Comment

Keep the Parker.
          Lead me to your door. (yeah yeah yeah yeah)

“Say, can I have some of your purple berries Yes, I’ve been eating them for six or seven weeks now Haven't got sick once Prob’ly keep us both alive”=CS&N and to a lesser extent Y.

Comment

Also, regarding the Taylor, my local Music Go Round has one for $1399. Figure an extra $200-300 for the Palomino; does that sound like an accurate value for the Fly? The LPC would be worth considerably more than that.
            Since Dylan went electric, man things just ain't been the same; now DJs are making records, could you please just be ashamed? -- Two Cow Garage

Yes, I can actually play: Falstaff

Comment

I found the same Taylor on Ebay for $800 and the amp for $200.. The Starla is $1700 new, plus whatever that Hagstrom thing was worth. I found a 1976 Les Paul Custom in Ebay's completed auctions for $2900.. The LP is by far the best deal financially, but I simply don't want it. I detest those old natural LPs.. So while I want to make a smart trade and always trade up, I want something I'll enjoy owning.
              Signature...

Comment

That Starla is horrendous looking.

And you've discovered that the Taylors aren't worth much. My local Best Buy was clearing them out new for $799 (possibly $749) a while back. Nice guitars but they just felt like they had no identity (stupid thing to say, but whatever).
                I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll

Comment

No, that's not stupid, I get it. That's one thing I like about the Parker. It's funky and odd, but at the same time, it's very advanced and versatile. No one looks at it and goes "ho hum, another boring Strat/Tele/Les Paul".. Plus that bitchin plum color turns a few heads too. Here I am, talking myself out of trading hehehe

Maybe I'll just trade my Carvin CT off instead? lol, yeah right!
                  Signature...

Comment

A local shop had one of those Hagstroms for $500 or 600 I think. I'm not sure, because it sold fast.
                    Member of the Mazi Bee Militia
                    Current Guitar Gear - 03 Gibson Les Paul Classic, 03 Highway One Strat, 05 Taylor 210e, 1941 Gretsch Model 250, 2011 Fender Baja Tele, 2001 Martin 000-16GT
                    Amps - '60 Ampeg Mercury M12, Marshall Class 5, Music Man 65 112
                    FX - Fulltone OCD Version 2, Boss RC20 XL, Fulltone Clyde Wah, BBE Boosta Grande, EH Holy Grail Plus

Comment

I know a dude that has one if you are looking..
                      Signature...

Comment

I'd hold out for a Carvin.
                        HCGB Trooper #24

Comment

I'd hold out for a Carvin.

I've already got the best one they make hanging on my wall.. Could use another one though I guess.. Maybe a green on this time around?
                          Signature...

Comment

Working...
                          X