ATTENTION Charvel people!!!!!!

S540

• Members

Surely someone in this joint is familiar with charvel enough to know this, but I cant for the life of me fathom why the folks at charvel havent offered their awesome strats with hardtails yet?? I have talked to too many people who also want them for it not to be something they at least know is in demand,

• Members

Psssshhhh! Use the trem!

My So-Cal was the first Floyd guitar I've really even messed with. Not only was the setup easy (I put 10s on it and set it up, no prob) but it made me go re-setup my Fender strat for a floating bridge. I had 5 springs in and the claw flush, but now I'm down to three and she's floatin.

Seriously, if trem springs are the difference between that nice full sound and unwanted twang, you are using the wrong amp. It's an expensive bulled to swallow, but it's the truth. Might also be the wrong dirt pedal or speakers/cabinet. My Charvel has rock solid tuning, and has floor shaking low end when played thorough my Stiletto and Marshal 1936 2x12 cab. Same for my 3 spring, floating bridge, maple fretboard strat. Beefcake!

Archived