Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTENTION Charvel people!!!!!!

Surely someone in this joint is familiar with charvel enough to know this, but I cant for the life of me fathom why the folks at charvel havent offered their awesome strats with hardtails yet?? I have talked to too many people who also want them for it not to be something they at least know is in demand,
    Originally Posted by Anderton

BTW I appreciate your clarifying and discussing rather than immediately going on the defensive or offensive. I'd like to see more of that here.

Originally Posted by csm

Probably the most realistic and rational post seen on here from a self-identified conservative for a very long time, if not EVER.

THANK YOU.

Originally Posted by Noreaster

...I will ****************ing fist fight to the death anyone who asserts otherwise. Violence gets **************** done!!

Tradition..
    Signature...

Comment

Tradition..

Campbell UK-1
      http://www.campbellamerican.com/abou...erican_guitars

NEA Klon Klone
      https://www.facebook.com/NatickElectricalApparatus

Best Guitar Cable money can buy GUITARTEC REPAIR at Barnstorm Music 98 Main St. (Rt. 109) Medway, MA 401 352-4653

Comment

Sometimes doing things just because is not a good reason

BTW I appreciate your clarifying and discussing rather than immediately going on the defensive or offensive. I'd like to see more of that here.

Originally Posted by csm

Probably the most realistic and rational post seen on here from a self-identified conservative for a very long time, if not EVER.

THANK YOU.

...I will ****************ing fist fight to the death anyone who asserts otherwise. Violence gets **************** done!!

Comment

That new Wildcard with ebony board has a hardtail.
          Rivera K-Tre
          Randall T2

Carvin, Gibson, ESP

Good deals with: Shredtilurded, Juggernaut, Guillatool1( x2 ), MatrixClaw, CRANK,Clonexx, Chris the Asian, Slav123, lfrz93, ldonnell89, Khoifish321, bankboy, JJPSGAK, DTorg, jdr94, Yo_Squig, coolblues309, samthinguy, MorgMetal666, Uberthrall, Duke318, Harris, Katana, mctallica1, JerEvil, GuidanceofSin, phreddy, O'Rourke, Toshiro, the4thlast1, aywilson, shask, NeoAngelo, TomCray, scottcrud,sdgails, GibsonVMan, 100 watt

Comment

Sometimes doing things just because is not a good reason

I didn't say it was a GOOD reason, just a reason. Charvel has traditionally been associated with the shredder crowd, and that crowd favors double locking trems.
            Signature...

Comment

I didn't say it was a GOOD reason, just a reason. Charvel has traditionally been associated with the shredder crowd, and that crowd favors double locking trems.

ok, gotcha

Originally Posted by csm

THANK YOU.

Comment

Comment

hoping for vintage trem models soon!
                  Vanquish Mystique Custom
                  Marshall JCM900 4100ri
                  Marshall 1960a
                  Ibanez TS9
                  Ibanez AD9
                  Korg Pitchblack
                  Sanyo Eneloop

Comment

Because you can just stick three stiff springs in any Strat and have a hardtail.

Comment

Psssshhhh! Use the trem!

My So-Cal was the first Floyd guitar I've really even messed with. Not only was the setup easy (I put 10s on it and set it up, no prob) but it made me go re-setup my Fender strat for a floating bridge. I had 5 springs in and the claw flush, but now I'm down to three and she's floatin.

Seriously, if trem springs are the difference between that nice full sound and unwanted twang, you are using the wrong amp. It's an expensive bulled to swallow, but it's the truth. Might also be the wrong dirt pedal or speakers/cabinet. My Charvel has rock solid tuning, and has floor shaking low end when played thorough my Stiletto and Marshal 1936 2x12 cab. Same for my 3 spring, floating bridge, maple fretboard strat. Beefcake!
                      Sometimes you follow your heart. Sometimes your heart cuts a fart. That's the cosmic shame.Charvel So Cals More Guitars Amp PedalsMy Band Site w/ Player

Comment

Sorry but a real Charvel is not a hardtail. That would be just wrong.

Comment

Working...
                        X