I want to hear you play

jjpistols

• Members

I know all you assholes have opinions and many of you think you know what's best for the world

but I never see clips posted from a great deal of the people who claim a spot higher up on the guitar food chain - just pictures and prices, wish lists and wishes

come on you guitar buying bitches - prove you can play ANYTHING at all

"I can't record" is bull{censored} -- you can buy 25 {censored}ing guitars to look at, buy a {censored}ing microphone or something

so let's go -- you're full of {censored} til you post clips, and your opinion is void

(if you're a beginner and you are here to learn, good luck with that, seriously - you may learn to shop here... anyway, this is not to belittle beginners, but to find out which "experts" are worth listening to at all)

I am happy to start - clips in sig

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I not has clip-maker until last week. Just got a Tascam 2488 neo. Now I have to figure out how to run it!

I have a 2488. I would be glad to share any knowledge I have on it with you. I tried to send you a pm, but you're full to the brim. PM me for my phone # and maybe I can save you some time and manul reading.

Jeff

now.......back to the guantlet as thrown by jj. C'mon pussies!

• Members

I have a 2488. I would be glad to share any knowledge I have on it with you. I tried to send you a pm, but you're full to the brim. PM me for my phone # and maybe I can save you some time and manul reading.

Jeff

^legit as {censored} -- total musicmaker - writer/singer/player/engineer/producer

• Members

Only thing I have recorded is some live sound clips of my band when we were gigging, Our webpage is now defunct, and I dont have the soundclips on my computer. I will see if the other guitar player can send me the clips, not that anyone cares to really hear them. I've posted them several times and had basically "no responses" anyways!!!! :)

• Members

Only thing I have recorded is some live sound clips of my band when we were gigging, Our webpage is now defunct, and I dont have the soundclips on my computer. I will see if the other guitar player can send me the clips, not that anyone cares to really hear them. I've posted them several times and had basically "no responses" anyways!!!!
:)

I love bands with songs!

see what you can do :thu:

• Members

Jeff

Very kind of you. Can you just send me something short and sweet to my e-addy?

• Members

It's about damn time someone called these phonies out!!!

You heard me....! THAT'S RIGHT PHONIES! Take your constantly bumped Fender MIA and Gibson studio LOL annoying "validation" threads Steve_man, your constant snide and rude remarks Schtang, and your friggin 125 guitar pictures on your bathroom scales Guitarlady (to show weight and all that fancy unsolicited opinionated knowledge LOL) and put up or shut up!

I am so sick and tired off listening to these people who think they are off limits due to "high post counts". Or "he's a Troll" comments...Scapegoating BS! Adults acting like they are in high school with this crap!

Fancy Guitars? Constant "cheap guitar" bashing? .... OK NOW PUT UP OR SHUT UP ALREADY! No one cares about your stupid pictures! PLAY OR BE GONE!

And if you come up with some excuse not to....well then, we will all really know what you are REALLY about won't we now?

HAIL! HAIL! THE OP FOR THIS RIGHTEOUS THREAD!!!

• Members

You heard me....! THAT'S RIGHT PHONIES! Take your constantly bumped Fender MIA and Gibson studio LOL annoying "validation" threads Steve_man, your constant snide and rude remarks Schtang, and your friggin 125 guitar pictures on your bathroom scales Guitarlady (to show weight and all that fancy unsolicited opinionated knowledge LOL) and put up or shut up!

I am so sick and tired off listening to these people who think they are off limits due to "high post counts". Or "he's a Troll" comments...Scapegoating BS! Adults acting like they are in high school with this crap!

Fancy Guitars? Constant "cheap guitar" bashing? .... OK NOW PUT UP OR SHUT UP ALREADY! No one cares about your stupid pictures! PLAY OR BE GONE!

And if you come up with some excuse not to....well then, we will all really know what you are REALLY about won't we now?

I'll buy you a drink if you come to a gig.

• Members

^^^ Oh no JJ, you've awakened The Cracken! :eek:

• Members

now THIS is how you start off your HoF career at the ol' HCEG fuckers!:thu:

• Members

Here's a little song I made for a guitar contest thingy a year ago. I don't post very often on this forum and I don't really like this song because I usually don't like "Guitar Rock," only some. But check it out if you want.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=908577&songID=7204904

You can also visit my free guitar lessons website here:

http://codeshredlessons.com/

Archived