The David Crowder Band

EricJohn

• Members

Got to see them this past Thursday on their farewell tour. What an amazing group of musicians. They did some bluegrass, some electronica stuff and even a dual harmony, Skynyrd-style guitar solo. And David is such a humble guy. Fantastic singer and songwriter.

They will be missed.

• Members
My wife likes them, but I could never listen to them. That voice gets on my nerves big time. The musicianship sounded solid, though.

Yeah I hear you about David's voice. Kinda like Geddy Lee as far as "acquired taste" kind of voice. :)

• Members

Dang, I'm sorry to hear they are ending the band. I just recently was introduced to their music by my soon to be fiance, and I really like it. :thu:

Yes, they are solid musicians. And no, he did not look anything like I imagined him to... :o

• Members
Dang, I'm sorry to hear they are ending the band. I just recently was introduced to their music by my soon to be fiance, and I really like it.
:thu:

Yes, they are solid musicians. And no, he did not look anything like I imagined him to...
:o

Yeah when I first heard David's voice, I imagined him to be this pasty white guy with blonde hair.

Archived