No announcement yet.

The David Crowder Band

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The David Crowder Band

Got to see them this past Thursday on their farewell tour. What an amazing group of musicians. They did some bluegrass, some electronica stuff and even a dual harmony, Skynyrd-style guitar solo. And David is such a humble guy. Fantastic singer and songwriter.

They will be missed.
    Originally Posted by Loconzly

Kiss fan since 1976 here. I would take a drunk, bloated, sloppy, electrocuted, half-conscious, delusional Ace Frehley over Tommy Thayer any day of the week.

Good trades with Mikenothing, Ovid9, King Cad

My wife likes them, but I could never listen to them. That voice gets on my nerves big time. The musicianship sounded solid, though.
    ................The REAL Brah

Good trades/deals with: Fusion1, SOLARPIMP, Lonnie99, twotimingpete, Tupelo Sun, moon shadow, Florbastang, shooter 123, Wolfboy1, almost enough, meowy, ntmo, lovellintn, fulcrumpoint, matt rhoades, kojdogg, cadfael, Daveydude, DaveAronow, Smithshred

Comment

My wife likes them, but I could never listen to them. That voice gets on my nerves big time. The musicianship sounded solid, though.

Yeah I hear you about David's voice. Kinda like Geddy Lee as far as "acquired taste" kind of voice.

Kiss fan since 1976 here. I would take a drunk, bloated, sloppy, electrocuted, half-conscious, delusional Ace Frehley over Tommy Thayer any day of the week.

Comment

I really dig 'em, but I was unaware that this was their farewell tour. I just saw that they are coming to the area, but it's already sold out
        "No one ever goes to heaven deservingly
        and no one ever goes to hell unwillingly."
        -CS Lewis

Comment

What's the story, they just decided to break up the band?

Comment

I like 'em too
            Live to play LIVE

Proud member of the Jet Setters (Jet City Lounge)

My Rig:
            Jet City JCA2112RC

TU-2 > V-847 > ST2 > Route 808 > DD-3

Epi Les Paul Std+ (BG dark set)
            Epi '56 Les Paul Goldtop
            Warmoth Musiclander (Invader/'59)

Comment

Isn't this religious music?
              Miter Gauge - Still, it might be cool to change your name to Suckvalve®

Drakkar Tyrannus - Lol..n***as be out here shootin f****t ass dogs and ****************...

Comment

Isn't this religious music?

Yup, Christian.
                "No one ever goes to heaven deservingly
                and no one ever goes to hell unwillingly."
                -CS Lewis

Comment

Dang, I'm sorry to hear they are ending the band. I just recently was introduced to their music by my soon to be fiance, and I really like it.

Yes, they are solid musicians. And no, he did not look anything like I imagined him to...
                  "Why, if we were all wiener dogs, our problems would be solved."

Comment

What's the story, they just decided to break up the band?

Yeah they just wanted to end the band and do other stuff. No bitterness between band members. Just wanted to do different things in life.

Comment

Dang, I'm sorry to hear they are ending the band. I just recently was introduced to their music by my soon to be fiance, and I really like it.

Yes, they are solid musicians. And no, he did not look anything like I imagined him to...

Yeah when I first heard David's voice, I imagined him to be this pasty white guy with blonde hair.

Comment

Working...
                      X