Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washburn A20 valuation

I have a Washburn A20, that i bought over 10 years ago...its MIJ from the early 80's with the V-neck and its neck through.

was thinking of selling it, but with nothing on ebay to judge prices on...wanted to know if anyone knows what a fair value for it would be.

Its black, with a few chips and scratches...all stage related...still works fine, may need some wiring clean up.

I was thinking somewhere in the vicinity of $600?

thanks
    Sammy
    Guitars and Amp: Washburn A20V, Epi LP Custom Zakk Wylde, Epi LP Custom, Epi Flying V Annihilation, Orange Rocker 30.
    Current Board: Hardwire tuner -> Distortion III -> Bass Big Muff -> You Dirty Rat -> Electric Mistress -> Carbon Copy

Pics?
    I almost bought one back in the day,but opted for a ****************ing Kramer instead...
    "Scalloped & Stickered"
    A Colled One & A Rold One!
    Proud DOA Member
    PpP
    Epi,Hamer,Squier,70's Hdstk Thingies,both MB/M's

Comment

I should have some pics later in the week...
      Guitars and Amp: Washburn A20V, Epi LP Custom Zakk Wylde, Epi LP Custom, Epi Flying V Annihilation, Orange Rocker 30.
      Current Board: Hardwire tuner -> Distortion III -> Bass Big Muff -> You Dirty Rat -> Electric Mistress -> Carbon Copy

Comment

Washburn has as forum on their website with some pretty focused collectors. Check them out at www.washburn.com and find the forums.

Comment

Ahh, the memories. The A20 series will forever be associated with Quiet Riot for me. I was 13 years old and I thought that guitar was the most incredible looking thing I'd ever seen. It made me get back into playing after putting the instrument down a couple years before.

Comment

Working...
          X