NGD- Pelham Blue Epiphone Dot

Elias

• Members

Sort of an impulse purchase... I should be saving up for a new acoustic but I've been wanting a ES-335 style guitar for a bit and I just couldn't resist

DSCF1725.jpg

DSCF1714.jpg

DSCF1730.jpg

I haven't spent too much time with it yet, but initial impressions are positive all around. I've got a full day tomorrow to really test it out and hopefully take some better pics!

• Moderators

Looks remarkably like the old Noel Gallagher sig ... only without Noel's scrawl on the 'guard. Improvement!

Think theres a colour difference, fret inlays on the Supernova are the split blocks, also the fretboard is bound and theres a spiffing truss rod cover and matched with the pearloid guard...iirc;)

• Members

Think theres a
colour difference
, fret inlays on the Supernova are the split blocks, also the fretboard is bound and theres a spiffing truss rod cover and matched with the pearloid guard...iirc;)

Oh yeah ... Noel's was a 'Manchester United blue' or summat ...

I remember when the bound bodies of MIJ 62 Custom Teles (in CAR and 3CS) began showing up on the JD sig Teles ...

Hey, maybe they just TOLD Noel that 'pelham blue' was Man U blue and he was coked up enough to believe 'em!

Archived