Video from my Trans Siberian Xmas gig last Friday.

_pete_

• Members

Here's what I got, clams and all.

There were easily a couple hundred people there but the camera never gets a shot of the crowd.

[video=youtube;XwVVXZQjIwM]

[video=youtube;u26ilwi6tQE]

[video=youtube;CCPSr3emQKs]

[video=youtube;ihEyDIPv2yw]

We reprised Carol of the Bells at the end of the show so I may as well put it up.

[video=youtube;MRfwd2B1nls]

• Members

Thanks guys!!

I had a couple major screwups that pissed me off but I tried to not let it show. It was a fun gig and next year I'm gonna try to put together a group to do this and hit the local club circuit.

Axeslinger, I didn't realize you were in the area here. We should meet up for a beer sometime.

• Members

That's cool Pete. I'm just taking a brief break while on the job and caught the first vid. I'll get back tonight and watch the rest of them, but it sounds great. As usual, I'm impressed with your command of the instrument. And I'm definitely now getting myself some tails ;)

• Members

Very very nice. I have seen TSO a few times and cover some of their stuff and you guys nail the spirit of the band, Exceptional tone, excellent bends and vibrato, and wonderful legato. It takes huge balls to take on playing stuff like that, and you did admirably.

• Members

Most excellent, sir. Other than the nice PRS, what was the rest of your signal chain? Clearly you're doing quite a pedal dance!

The main part of the rig is a Digitech GSP1101 and a Control 2 controller.

I had presets for a rhythm sound and a lead sound and 4 or 5 presets using the harmonizer in different scales and keys.

I normally use a Marshall type tone but for this gig I had to get more of a high gain tone and used the GSP's Randall RG100 model.

There is also a Fishman Loudbox 100 acoustic amp in the rig for the piezo in my PRS CE24 and a classical guitar I used that night.

015.jpg

Archived