Grandpa jams to slayer!!

framushead

• Members

As most Slayer sounds like Sabbath's Master of Reality outtakes from 1971 it's not that surprising that some of us older folks are quite comfortable playing that stuff.

Every generation thinks its own music is rowdy and rebellious, in fact I don't think it's ever sounded more compressed and softened than now.

• Members

Hell, there's a bunch of guys on here that are like that. I'm almost 52 and still jam every day. In ten more years I'll be just like him and still listening to/playing the same kind of stuff.

Things just don't change that much when you were raised on a certain era of music.

• Members

As most Slayer sounds like Sabbath's Master of Reality outtakes from 1971 it's not that surprising that some of us older folks are quite comfortable playing that stuff.

Every generation thinks its own music is rowdy and rebellious, in fact I don't think it's ever sounded more compressed and softened than now.

I'm 20 years old and couldn't agree with you more. There's no sense of anger or rebellion because our parents did it all. It's boring.

Archived