Dec Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Frets99

Post all hot deals here, but no SPAM. SPAM is for the other thread. This is for insane blow out deals that you find online and want to share with your fellow GASsers.

If you see a blowout on Music123 on Les Pauls for $99, yes, this is where you post that info, etc.

You can post eBay links you see too, but the eBay links have to be Buy It Nows, not something that is at $1 and still has 10 days left in the auction. :rolleyes:

The RULES:

1) NO CRAIGSLIST POSTS IN THIS THREAD!

2) NO WHINING ABOUT DISCUSSIONS IN THE THREAD!

Last month we tried a separate discussion thread, but it's just too cumbersome to have a separate thread, so there won't be one anymore.

From my observations, the majority of people like to talk about the deals in order to decide if they want to buy something. There's typically just a few loud members constantly complaining about the discussions. As long as the discussions are related to the item in question, then the discussion can stay in this thread. If someone starts whining and causes a big flame war about "too much talking" they are going to get a temp ban. Everybody participating in any flame war in this thread will get a temp ban. Just behave yourselves! There is more to life than this internet thready thing.

3) All new deals must be posted in RED! Or at least the TITLE OF THE DEAL.

That will help people be able to filter though the pages of discussion and the actual deal posts will pop right out.

4) Your personal SPAM is not allowed in this thread. If you post SPAM in here, you will get a temp ban. Then no one will be able to buy your crappy gear.

I repeat - NO SPAM in this thread. That means NO TRADES, NO OFFERS, no selling or getting rid of your own stuff. There's one SPAM thread already for that stuff.

And as, alway: there is no whining, bitching, complaining or tantrums allowed in this thread. This thread is only for discussing the hot deals. If you missed a hot deal or you hate Musicians Friend, post about it in an outside thread.

If you buy something in the hot deals thread, and you love it, or hate it, or it bit you in the ass, then post a separate thread about it, this thread ain't for heated discussion.

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dean Baby Z down to 94.

Had to do it ...would have gone for the full size Z bolt at 115 or the set neck at 290 but do not like the bursts on explorer shaped guitars that black 79 Z at under 300 looks interesting too if it falls some more! There is one bad review that this guitar has on AMAZON ( something like "It did not work" lol)but if you check MF or any of the other Baby Z models they get good reviews at double the price

http://www.amazon.com/Dean-Solid-Electric-Guitar-Metallic/dp/B0002GJVIY/ref=sr_du_1_map?ie=UTF8&qid=1322773749&sr=8-1

deandelz.jpg

• Members

Had to do it ...would have gone for the full size Z bolt at 115 or the set neck at 290 but do not like the bursts on explorer shaped guitars that black 79 Z at under 300 looks interesting too if it falls some more! There is one bad review that this guitar has on AMAZON ( something like "It did not work" lol)but if you check MF or any of the other Baby Z models they get good reviews at double the price

http://www.amazon.com/Dean-Solid-Electric-Guitar-Metallic/dp/B0002GJVIY/ref=sr_du_1_map?ie=UTF8&qid=1322773749&sr=8-1

I had one of them a few years ago... picked it up as a B-stock through Ebay for around $130. It played and sounded great after I ditched the stock pickups in favor of some PAF clones. In the end, I traded it and $100 to a buddy of mine for a Dean Boca 12 (which follows me to every gig) and a cheapo lap steel.

That Baby Z was a fun little guitar, though:

1401364543_62f5597432.jpg

• Members

Couple good deals on a Turser semi hollow & acoustic/elec.

Jay Turser Jazz Guitars Jt-133-nh Semi Hollow-body Electric Guitar, Natural Honey

by Jay Turser

Be the first to review this item | Like (1)

List Price: $549.99

Price: $233.46

Jay-Turser-jta-424qcet-blsb-Acoustic-electric-Sunburst

by Jay Turser

Be the first to review this item | Like (0)

List Price: $289.99

Price: $88.77 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details

You Save: $201.22 (69%)

• Members
YES! Still $189 here

And if you can get M123 to do their 110% price match it would be $178.00. Go get one!!!!

This worked for me. But I had to call M123 to get the deal. They never responded to the PM request that I did via their web page. This will be my new bedroom amp. ZZounds couldn't even meet Alto's price. The best they could do was $223.

• Members

This worked for me. But I had to call M123 to get the deal. They never responded to the PM request that I did via their web page. This will be my new bedroom amp.

I got an online price match, but whoever did it needs to work on their mass skills or familiarize themselves with company policy. They only sent $188.99, so they missed by $10.

• Members

This worked for me. But I had to call M123 to get the deal. They never responded to the PM request that I did via their web page. This will be my new bedroom amp. ZZounds couldn't even meet Alto's price. The best they could do was $223.

Cool. By some miracle I managed to get my local guitar center to match the price. I picked it up at lunch and after a couple of hours messing with it, I put my VT30 up on craigslist. This is really an awesome little amp.

Oh, and if anyone wants the footswitch for it, Sweetwater has it for 19.99 and M123 will do a price match for $19.23 or something like that. My GC didn't have the FS so I ordered it from M123.

• Members

Cool. By some miracle I managed to get my local guitar center to match the price. I picked it up at lunch and after a couple of hours messing with it, I put my VT30 up on craigslist. This is really an awesome little amp.

Oh, and if anyone wants the footswitch for it, Sweetwater has it for 19.99 and M123 will do a price match for $19.23 or something like that. My GC didn't have the FS so I ordered it from M123.

Thanks for that info,gotta have the foot switch.

• Members

So it only took 2 or 3 years to equal the Fender Friday deal of $199 w/ footswitch......:rolleyes:

Archived