X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dec Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Post all hot deals here, but no SPAM. SPAM is for the other thread. This is for insane blow out deals that you find online and want to share with your fellow GASsers.

If you see a blowout on Music123 on Les Pauls for $99, yes, this is where you post that info, etc.

You can post eBay links you see too, but the eBay links have to be Buy It Nows, not something that is at $1 and still has 10 days left in the auction.

The RULES:

1) NO CRAIGSLIST POSTS IN THIS THREAD!

2) NO WHINING ABOUT DISCUSSIONS IN THE THREAD!

Last month we tried a separate discussion thread, but it's just too cumbersome to have a separate thread, so there won't be one anymore.

From my observations, the majority of people like to talk about the deals in order to decide if they want to buy something. There's typically just a few loud members constantly complaining about the discussions. As long as the discussions are related to the item in question, then the discussion can stay in this thread. If someone starts whining and causes a big flame war about "too much talking" they are going to get a temp ban. Everybody participating in any flame war in this thread will get a temp ban. Just behave yourselves! There is more to life than this internet thready thing.

3) All new deals must be posted in RED! Or at least the TITLE OF THE DEAL.

That will help people be able to filter though the pages of discussion and the actual deal posts will pop right out.

4) Your personal SPAM is not allowed in this thread. If you post SPAM in here, you will get a temp ban. Then no one will be able to buy your crappy gear.

I repeat - NO SPAM in this thread. That means NO TRADES, NO OFFERS, no selling or getting rid of your own stuff. There's one SPAM thread already for that stuff.

And as, alway: there is no whining, bitching, complaining or tantrums allowed in this thread. This thread is only for discussing the hot deals. If you missed a hot deal or you hate Musicians Friend, post about it in an outside thread.

If you buy something in the hot deals thread, and you love it, or hate it, or it bit you in the ass, then post a separate thread about it, this thread ain't for heated discussion.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "If you play guitar, you are a friend."

"Ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country."

Wrong thread.
    Gibson: J-45, Songbird Deluxe, CJ-165 (maple), J-100 XTRA (bubinga),Les Paul Junior Special (P-90), Les Paul Melody MakerMartin: Custom Shop 00-15 Fender: Standard Stratocaster HSS Bushman: Cedar Tone tenor ukulele

Comment

Is the SCXD deal still on?
      Besides being a guitar player,
      I'm a big fan of the guitar.
      I love that damn instrument.
      -Steve Vai

Comment

Snark Tuner [COLOR="red"]for $9.69 at Amazon.

Les Paul Standards, USA Fender Strat, Highway One Tele, PRS Custom 24, PRS SC250, Gibson SG, Martin DC16-RGTEMesa Single Recto, Epi Valve Standard, Blackstar HT-5, Vox AC15C1Good deals with: Thirsty One, Beckman, Facing Failure, ashasha, the new guy, Townshend, Alecto, Gatelyne ....many others (please remind me if you see this!)

Comment

[COLOR="red"]Amazon has the Fender Vibro Champ XD [COLOR="red"]for $149.99 right now. I think that's about $50 cheaper than the big retailers.

Les Paul Standards, USA Fender Strat, Highway One Tele, PRS Custom 24, PRS SC250, Gibson SG, Martin DC16-RGTEMesa Single Recto, Epi Valve Standard, Blackstar HT-5, Vox AC15C1Good deals with: Thirsty One, Beckman, Facing Failure, ashasha, the new guy, Townshend, Alecto, Gatelyne ....many others (please remind me if you see this!)

Comment

I think that's about $50 cheaper than the big retailers.

I have one. I love it.
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            "If you play guitar, you are a friend."

"Ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country."

Comment

[COLOR="red"]Squier by Fender Standard Telecaster, Candy Apple Red - $146.30 at Amazon

[COLOR="red"]I was able to PM this at M123 for $137.93.

Comment

I got a pricematch for this for $59 at M123 if anyone wants it..

[COLOR="red"]T-Rex Engineering Tonebug Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal

http://static.musiciansfriend.com/derivates/6/001/444/366/DV019_Jpg_Regular_H13980_top.jpg
                Good trader/seller: Woody_in_MN, GibsonQC, m90guy, maltomario, drmojoxl, RockinIt, souperman08, Hand Amputation, D-log

Comment

Is the SCXD deal still on?

YES! Still $189 here http://altomusic.com/shop/Fender-Super-Champ-Xd-Guitar-Amp-_pid105792.am

And if you can get M123 to do their 110% price match it would be $178.00. Go get one!!!!
                  Current gear:
                  A whole bunch of stuff!

Hear me play at my Soundclick music page. Here.

Comment

YES! Still $189 here http://altomusic.com/shop/Fender-Super-Champ-Xd-Guitar-Amp-_pid105792.am

And if you can get M123 to do their 110% price match it would be $178.00. Go get one!!!!

Was just going to put that up..Great deal.

Comment

Gibson SG Classic (not faded) w/ P90's, on sale $849 at musicians friend (usually $999).

I was going to get a les paul jr, but this deal now...hmm.

Comment

[COLOR="red"]Washburn Timber Craft Series D56SWK Acoustic Guitar $347.96 free shipping One Left

Natural Dreadnought Color Style
                        Solid Spruce Top
                        Solid Rosewood Sides/Back

http://www.amazon.com/Washburn-Timber-D56SWK-Acoustic-Guitar/dp/B000T011QS/ref=sr_1_2?m=A1VO8AVHJ8FINE&ie=UTF8&qid=1322765855 &sr=1-2
                        Good trader/seller: Woody_in_MN, GibsonQC, m90guy, maltomario, drmojoxl, RockinIt, souperman08, Hand Amputation, D-log

Comment

Was just going to put that up..Great deal.

Yep. Thanks to that deal, there's a brand new SCXD sitting in my living room right now!!
                          Current gear:
                          A whole bunch of stuff!

Hear me play at my Soundclick music page. Here.

Comment

[COLOR="red"]Dean Baby Z down to 94.

Had to do it ...would have gone for the full size Z bolt at 115 or the set neck at 290 but do not like the bursts on explorer shaped guitars that black 79 Z at under 300 looks interesting too if it falls some more! There is one bad review that this guitar has on AMAZON ( something like "It did not work" lol)but if you check MF or any of the other Baby Z models they get good reviews at double the price

http://www.amazon.com/Dean-Solid-Electric-Guitar-Metallic/dp/B0002GJVIY/ref=sr_du_1_map?ie=UTF8&qid=1322773749&sr=8-1

Comment

Had to do it ...would have gone for the full size Z bolt at 115 or the set neck at 290 but do not like the bursts on explorer shaped guitars that black 79 Z at under 300 looks interesting too if it falls some more! There is one bad review that this guitar has on AMAZON ( something like "It did not work" lol)but if you check MF or any of the other Baby Z models they get good reviews at double the price

http://www.amazon.com/Dean-Solid-Electric-Guitar-Metallic/dp/B0002GJVIY/ref=sr_du_1_map?ie=UTF8&qid=1322773749&sr=8-1

I had one of them a few years ago... picked it up as a B-stock through Ebay for around $130. It played and sounded great after I ditched the stock pickups in favor of some PAF clones. In the end, I traded it and $100 to a buddy of mine for a Dean Boca 12 (which follows me to every gig) and a cheapo lap steel.

That Baby Z was a fun little guitar, though:

Comment

Working...
                              X