No sig.

I dig that. Very cool.

EG
    We're not in Kansas anymore.

Comment

Add a bridge pickup, and I'm in
      No sig.

Comment

Is that one of those honeycomb double ply tops, or a cosmetic grill?
        <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><br />
        <b><u>My Gear</u></b><br />
        Schecter Corsair<br />
        TelePartsCaster x3 <br />
        Dano Convertible<br />
        <br />
        Taylor 114<br />
        Gretsch Americana<br />
        <br />
        Vox Pathfinder 15R <br />
        Vox VT15<br />
        Fender SCXD<br />
        Yamaha THR5<br />
        <br />
        <b><u>For Sale:</u></b><br />
        <a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2974008-Seagull-acoustic-Gibson-electric-and-3-Duncan-pickups" target="_blank">Duncan Pickups</a><br />
        <br />
        <a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2959286-BG-Pups-Tele-Rockwind-set" target="_blank">BG Pups Tele Set</a><br />
        <br />
        <b><u>Looking For:</u></b><br />
        Vox AC4C1 amp<br />
        Gibson 70s tribute minihum pickup(s)<br />
        </font></div>

Comment

Tri-Lam!

<div class="signaturecontainer"><i>&quot;No one ever goes to heaven deservingly<br />
          and no one ever goes to hell unwillingly.&quot;</i> <br />
          -<b>CS Lewis</b></div>

Comment

PG, knob placement, and cross-hatching - ick. Could live with the body and headstock shapes, I suppose. Just not my cuppa.

Glad they're trying out different stuff, though, better that than resting on laurels.
            Great transactions with: pan760, Unclemeat, adlo76, deadanddreaming, Woody_in_MN, Rose Pickups, Toshiro, BryanMichael, cbh5150, Rand-O-Monium, ugameus, jcm800stratman

"It's the internet, dude. We all make six figures, f*ck supermodels and drive 9 second Supras when we're not in here bitching about our MIM Strats." [flummox]

"Before you read this post, it should be noted that I f*cking love bunny rabbits." [CompleteGuitard]

Comment

PG, knob placement, and cross-hatching - ick. Could live with the body and headstock shapes, I suppose. Just not my cuppa.

Glad they're trying out different stuff, though, better that than resting on laurels.

"Ick" was my very first reaction as well!
              NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

Comment

Maybe Eastwood should make yet another Strat copy instead.
                No sig.

Comment

I love Eastwood, they're great guitars, at least mine is, and Mike and Peter from Eastwood are amazing people. I really want an Eastwood GP!
                  <div class="signaturecontainer">My weapons of choice:<br />
                  <br />
                  -Eastwood Joey Leone Signature RBC<br />
                  -Washburn AG20CE Acoustic-Electric<br />
                  -Line 6 Flextone III Plus<br />
                  <br />
                  Those that inspired me and continue to motivate me to play everyday:<br />
                  <br />
                  Jeff Healey, Shinedown, Steve Vai, Doug Aldrich, Paul Gilbert, Andy Timmons, Zakk Wylde</div>

Comment

I love Eastwood, they're great guitars, at least mine is, and Mike and Peter from Eastwood are amazing people. I really want an Eastwood GP!

I've never even held an Eastwood giuitar, but there's about five models of theirs that are on my short list of stuff to get. I'm very glad that they're out there offering something different at attainable prices.

Comment

I can dig it. It

Comment

I dig that. Very cool.

EG

You were the first person I thought of when I saw the photo. It just looks like it has a greasy old trashy kind of tone, like it's on the ragged edge of blowing up.
                        <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="2">Since Dylan went electric, man things just ain't been the same; now DJs are making records, could you please just be ashamed? -- <b>Two Cow Garage</b></font><br />
                        <br />
                        Yes, I can actually play: <a href="http://www.facebook.com/falstaff.music?sk=app_155326481208883" target="_blank">Falstaff</a></div>

Comment

I'm a fan of it!
                          dharmaforone.bandcamp.com<br><br>Listen to my music and such.<br><br>Strat - Jazzmaster - Bunch of fuzz and delay pedals - map.

Comment

I like it. Makes me think of a scaled down Duesenberg
                            <div class="signaturecontainer">Member of the Mazi Bee Militia<br />
                            Current Guitar Gear - 03 Gibson Les Paul Classic, 03 Highway One Strat, 05 Taylor 210e, 1941 Gretsch Model 250, 2011 Fender Baja Tele, 2001 Martin 000-16GT<br />
                            Amps - '60 Ampeg Mercury M12, Marshall Class 5, Music Man 65 112<br />
                            FX - Fulltone OCD Version 2, Boss RC20 XL, Fulltone Clyde Wah, BBE Boosta Grande, EH Holy Grail Plus</div>

Comment

Is that one of those honeycomb double ply tops, or a cosmetic grill?

From Eastwood:

In early 1960's Europe, the Tri-Lam was one of Wandr
                              No sig.

Comment

Working...
                              X