No sig.

I dig that. Very cool.

EG
    We're not in Kansas anymore.

Comment

Add a bridge pickup, and I'm in
      No sig.

Comment

Is that one of those honeycomb double ply tops, or a cosmetic grill?
        My Gear
        Schecter Corsair
        TelePartsCaster x3
        Dano Convertible

Taylor 114
        Gretsch Americana

Vox Pathfinder 15R
        Vox VT15
        Fender SCXD
        Yamaha THR5

For Sale:
        Duncan Pickups

BG Pups Tele Set

Looking For:
        Vox AC4C1 amp
        Gibson 70s tribute minihum pickup(s)

Comment

Tri-Lam!

"No one ever goes to heaven deservingly
          and no one ever goes to hell unwillingly."
          -CS Lewis

Comment

PG, knob placement, and cross-hatching - ick. Could live with the body and headstock shapes, I suppose. Just not my cuppa.

Glad they're trying out different stuff, though, better that than resting on laurels.
            Great transactions with: pan760, Unclemeat, adlo76, deadanddreaming, Woody_in_MN, Rose Pickups, Toshiro, BryanMichael, cbh5150, Rand-O-Monium, ugameus, jcm800stratman

"It's the internet, dude. We all make six figures, f*ck supermodels and drive 9 second Supras when we're not in here bitching about our MIM Strats." [flummox]

"Before you read this post, it should be noted that I f*cking love bunny rabbits." [CompleteGuitard]

Comment

PG, knob placement, and cross-hatching - ick. Could live with the body and headstock shapes, I suppose. Just not my cuppa.

Glad they're trying out different stuff, though, better that than resting on laurels.

"Ick" was my very first reaction as well!
              NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

Comment

Maybe Eastwood should make yet another Strat copy instead.
                No sig.

Comment

I love Eastwood, they're great guitars, at least mine is, and Mike and Peter from Eastwood are amazing people. I really want an Eastwood GP!
                  My weapons of choice:

-Eastwood Joey Leone Signature RBC
                  -Washburn AG20CE Acoustic-Electric
                  -Line 6 Flextone III Plus

Those that inspired me and continue to motivate me to play everyday:

Jeff Healey, Shinedown, Steve Vai, Doug Aldrich, Paul Gilbert, Andy Timmons, Zakk Wylde

Comment

I love Eastwood, they're great guitars, at least mine is, and Mike and Peter from Eastwood are amazing people. I really want an Eastwood GP!

I've never even held an Eastwood giuitar, but there's about five models of theirs that are on my short list of stuff to get. I'm very glad that they're out there offering something different at attainable prices.

Comment

I can dig it. It

Comment

I dig that. Very cool.

EG

You were the first person I thought of when I saw the photo. It just looks like it has a greasy old trashy kind of tone, like it's on the ragged edge of blowing up.
                        Since Dylan went electric, man things just ain't been the same; now DJs are making records, could you please just be ashamed? -- Two Cow Garage

Yes, I can actually play: Falstaff

Comment

I'm a fan of it!
                          dharmaforone.bandcamp.comListen to my music and such.Strat - Jazzmaster - Bunch of fuzz and delay pedals - map.

Comment

I like it. Makes me think of a scaled down Duesenberg
                            Member of the Mazi Bee Militia
                            Current Guitar Gear - 03 Gibson Les Paul Classic, 03 Highway One Strat, 92 Gibson AJ, 2001 Martin 000-16GT
                            Amps - '60 Ampeg Mercury M12, Marshall Class 5, '73 Vibro Champ, Fender Custom Vibrolux Reverb
                            FX - Fulltone OCD Version 2, Line 6 Pod HD400, EH Holy Grail Plus, Fulltone Fat Boost FB-2, Dunlop Wah

Comment

Is that one of those honeycomb double ply tops, or a cosmetic grill?

From Eastwood:

In early 1960's Europe, the Tri-Lam was one of Wandr
                              No sig.

Comment

Working...
                              X