Godin fanboi here...

Frets99

• Members

My good friend Gary Lammin of The Bermondsey Joyriders exclusively plays Godin Radiators for his stage guitars -- he says they're 'halfway between a Tele and a Gretsch.'

However, he uses them very sparingly for recording (preferring a Les Paul or a Strat) because they're a little noisy for studio use ...

Played this one at practice last night with band consisting of drums, bass, acoustic n me. Truly glorious tone. With very little experimenting, I found tones for rhythm and lead work which were perfection. :love:

The 5 way switch settings are neck, neck split, neck and bridge, bridge split and bridge.

I haven't even changed the strings yet!! :eek:

Feels and looks new. I traded for it but the price, used, was less than half of what it generally costs new!!!!!

The neck is a sweet satin finish which loves your hand while you play.

My good friend Gary Lammin of The Bermondsey Joyriders exclusively plays Godin Radiators for his stage guitars -- he says they're 'halfway between a Tele and a Gretsch.'

However, he uses them very sparingly for recording (preferring a Les Paul or a Strat) because they're a little noisy for studio use ...

Those have always interested me. I love the look for sure.

Archived