March Spam is delicious and nutritious!!

Frets99

Got something guitar-related that you need to sell? Post it here!

All spam outside of this thread will be deleted.

By popular demand:

THE RULES:

1) All spam outside of this thread will be deleted.

2) Only one post per item per person. If you "update" your price and bump your post, YOU HAVE TO DELETE YOUR ORIGINAL POST.

3) If you are a repeat offender you will be given a temp ban.

4) Haggling and questions do not belong in this thread. If you have a question, send a PM to the person.

5) Do not "quote" somebodies post with their huge photos in it. If you think they have nice gear, send them a PM.

6) Do not criticize the price someone chooses to set for their gear. It's their gear, they can sell it for whatever they want. If the price is wrong, it won't sell, not your problem, let them worry about it.

7) Only music related gear should be posted for sale here. If you have video games, iPods, or lawn mowers, post those in the classifieds forum, not here.

:cop:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Boss BF-3 Flanger - $55 shipped to lower 48 (like new with box - never used except to test out at home)

Boss Tu-2 Tuner - $55 shipped to lower 48 (Very good condition, original box)

Danelectro Cool Cat Drive CO-1 (first version) - $50 shipped lower 48 (Excellent condition, original box)

Fender Blacktop Strat HH loaded pickguard (mint green) - $95 shipped lower 48 (Excellent condition, pulled out of my Blacktop Strat as I put on an HSS guard with new pups, pots, etc.)

Tech 21 Trademark 60 footswitch AR3 - $60 shipped lower 48 (Excellent condition)

• Members

Update: trade me stuff. I just want to get rid of things I'm not using. I like Classic Vibes, and weird stuff!

Devi Ever Destructo Noctavia

Works great, way heavy and way huge sounding. A bit too heavy for my rig and I'm just not using it. In near new shape, with velcro and original box.

$70 Shipped and PP'd.

Day I got it:

302047_10150309568787911_782147910_80206

Marshall Class 5

$280 shipped and PP'd

Great little amp. Does have the tube rattle issue. I've never fixed it permanently. I have wedged various things inbetween the tubes (foam and cardboard) but right now it is only being used as a low volume college apartment practice amp, so it doens't come in the volume range where the tubes rattle. I've never changed the preamp tubes, and I think those are the rattle issue.

Other than that, it is in good shape. It has been gigged, so the speaker should be worn in, and there are some small nicks on the outside of the amp. Here is a picture of when I got it, I will post more later:

2010-11-07_12-55-03_127.jpg

Watch this video to hear this actual amp in action. Stock SG Classic -> Boss GE7 as a clean boost -> Class 5 at 1/2-3/4 volume. In any of the videos labeled 1-6-12 I used the Class 5 in a similar configuration.

Also for either of these, I love local deals so contact me for that and I can cut you deal (I hate shipping).

• Members

I'm now entertaining trades for an AVRI Jazzmaster or Thin Skin Jazzmaster. Not too jazzed about sunburst or black though. Thanks.

For sale is a 2002 Fender American Deluxe Strat. Comes with locking tuning machines, Vintage Noiseless pickups, pop-in trem arm, offset block saddles, tremolo cover & screws, allen wrenches, hard shell case. The neck is a standard "C" shape with abalone dot inlays and has a 43mm nut.

This Deluxe Strat does not have the S-1 switching system. I don't know if the body is made of alder or ash. Also, the guitar is not in mint condition. There are some scratches and dings, but nothing other than cosmetic.

Price is $850 paypalled and shipped CONUS. Will ship in hard shell case with plenty of extra padding in box. Thanks for looking.

IMG_1120.jpg

IMG_1127.jpg

IMG_1139.jpg

IMG_1097.jpg

IMG_1092.jpg

IMG_1147.jpg

• Members

Dear guitar players: please buy these.

Basically, we're going to go back to Orange cabs (4x12s and 2x12s) so we want to sell our custom 6x12 cabs but we'd like to keep the speakers.

The tolex on both cabs is in fairly rough shape and I will provide more detailed pictures to anyone interested, but the grillecloth is near-mint (if not dead mint) on all 3 cabs.

One is in white "orange-style" tolex, with cane grille built to Orange cab dimensions, only bigger. On casters. Looks like this, only more road-worn:

dave.jpg

One is in black "mesa-style" tolex, with cane grille built to Orange cab dimensions, only bigger. On casters. Looks like this, only more road-worn:

billy-1.jpg

Those are the Aftershock cabs.

We also have a sourmash-made Marshall-style 6x12 with a slanted baffle and salt and pepper grillecloth. This cab is the least worn of the 3 by a mile as it has never been on tour. Has casters.

Looks like this:

166110_1538726475702_1461092589_31134711

It does not currently have the marshall logo.

Located in Central Florida, willing to travel to meet up, willing to ship but ENTIRELY at the buyer's expense (which will be significant. Not really worth shipping these, folks).

Asking $300 firm for the Aftershock cabs unloaded which is a steal.

Asking $250 for the Sourmash.

Willing to listen to offers for loaded cabs, but would MUCH prefer to sell unloaded.

(white cab would be loaded with WGS green berets/reapers, black cab would be loaded with WGS et65/vet30s, Sourmash cab will not be sold loaded. Willing to accept offers in the ballpark of $800 for loaded cabs).

• Members

Price Drop!

FS/T: 1981 Fender Bullet - Made in the USA.

In good condition. A few dings, nicks and scratches, and some weather-checking & cracks in the paint. It's the original cream color with a v shaped maple neck. It's got single coil sized humbuckers: '59 bucker in the neck, and an SJBJ-1b JB Jr. in the bridge. It came to me with Seymour Duncan replacement pickups. I don't have the originals. Original Hard-shell Case.

The guitar sounds great. I wouldn't be selling, but I have too many guitars currently.

$550 obo

More pics are available here.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2876993-FS-T-Fender-Bullet-80-s-Cream.-Lightly-modded.

FS/T: Gibson 1980 SG R1 - Black - Moog Electronics!

Original! It's in pretty good condition. Comes with a more recent Gibson Hard shell case. It does have a few dings. Looks to be constructed of mahogany - body and neck. A few nicks go through the paint. It has an ebony fretboard too. SG Standard style inlaid Gibson headstock. Chrome hardware. It has on-board Active Moog Electronics. Instead of a tone knob, it's got a low and high eq that are -5 to +5 cut and boost. It has the same on-board expansion setting that Gibson RD Artists have. No on-board compression though. When the expansion is on, it can be really BRIGHT sounding!!

I've had it for a few years. It's a great playing & sounding guitar, and is a very rare Gibson that's sure to go up in value. There are supposedly 200 in existence. They come up from time to time on Ebay, and are priced well north of this asking price. The case has been stenciled, and an attempt was made to remove the paint. (See pics.) The case still works perfectly though. The combo on the lock was never set.

Email me if you want more pics of anything.

$1000 obo

Gibson

Gibson

Gibson

Gibson

See below link for more pics!

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2876994-FS-T-1980-Gibson-SG-R1-Black-Moog-Electronics#

Bought from: Joby1knoby, 6StringStrangler, kstrat62, modeerf, Blakemore Effects, twotimingpete, NITEFLY182

• Members

2012-02-27_06-25-03_831.jpg

VFE Enterprise Phaser $125

Malekko E Filter $85

Heavy Electronics Ascend (FET boost that can be neutral and dirty, or bassy/trebly and clean) $80

Behringer Phaser $20 (or free if you buy two other pedals)

Have boxes for all. Papers for the ones that came with em.

CONUS Only.

I also like trades, offer me something. Worst I can do is decline, yadda yadda yadda.

:wave:

• Members

new in Allparts package - Danelectro six saddle adjustable bridge - $45 shipped/paypal gift within lower 48 US

DanelectroBridge.jpg

Wilkinson Tremolo VSVGN model. This is currently in my '50's Strat, but I would like to go back to a traditional style trem on that guitar. This trem retails for $179 and is in near mint condition. $70 shipped/paypal gift within lower 48 US

VSVGN.jpg

IMG_5758.jpg

• Members

Sold!

Flying V with Duncan Pickups

Very Nice Flying V for sale, Manufacturer unknown. Bolt on neck, Duncan JB in the bridge and Duncan 59 in the Neck. Real Grover Keystone tuners and looks and sounds like it has updated pots. Is missing the original Tremelo cover on the back but comes with the one shown but some of the screw holes don't line up. Does come with Trem Bar. Also has strap locks on it and I will throw in the nice leather strap that came with it. Input Jack has been relocated as pictured and the hole on the bottom bout has been covered. No case or gig bag though, but will be securely packed

$250 shipped

flyingv1.jpg

flyingv4.jpg

flyingv2.jpg

flyingv3.jpg

• Members

Have a set of Duncan P-Rails with Triple Shot mounting rings for accessing all the options these pups give you. One of the triple shots is brand new in the box. Selling as a set, $165 shipped/pp'd CONUS for the two pickups and two triple shots.

Also have two Dimarzio Air Nortons, both regular spaced. These can be used in the neck or bridge. $50 each shipped/pp'd CONUS.

100_2761.jpg

• Members

Michael Kelly Patriot Custom.....as close to mint as it gets. Gig bag included. $250

IMAG0355.jpg

Peavey Predator...USA made, great playing guitar. $100 no case or gig bag, but will pack well

IMAG0443.jpg

Yamaha AES500 guitar, good player, has stickers, few dings...hard case included....$175

IMAG0447.jpg

Fender Gdec3 15 version with optional foot switch.....$150

IMAG0440.jpg

Korg Pitch Black Tuner...Brand New, have box. SOLD

IMAG0474.jpg

Vox Amplugs....AC30 and Classic Rock SOLD

IMAG0457.jpg

• Members

DSC02872.jpg

DSC02869.jpg

$700 shipped via USPS Priority Mail with Insurance and Delivery Confirmation

Trades:

Guitars:

ESP LTD EC-1000 (24 fret, Snow White), M-1000 or MH-1000 (Snow White)

Alex Wade Signature (fat chance, I know)

Jackson Matt Tuck Signature (Snow White)

Ibanez 7s

If you couldn't tell already, I'm quite partial to white guitars.

or shoot me any worthy offer.

more pictures:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2883700-FS-FT-BC-Rich-Zoltan-Bathory

• Members

FS

Peavey generation EXP

Very nice little tele looking for 175 obo shipped in a very nice esp gig bag. Payable by money order. Its in great shape.

Might be up for some trades also. Could use some 16 ohm speakers want to upgrade my classic 30 and blackstar ht20 studio. A delay pedal like a carbon copy. A 1x12 speaker cabinet. Let me know what all you have.

peaveygenerationexp002.jpg

FS/FT Washburn Idol USA WI570

Price Lowered 575 shipped

Heres the specs

Body: Mahogany

Neck: Mahogany Set Neck

Fretboard: Rosewood w/ Mother of Pearl Dot Inlays

Top: Carved Top Single Cutaway

Tuners: Grover Exclusive 18:1 Gear Ratio Tuners

Scale: 24.75"

Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom Custom

Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59

Bridge: Tune-O-Matic Bridge

Special Features: Buzz Feiten Tuning System*

Guitar is in great shape.

Looking for $600 shipped payable with usps money order. Or will trade and can add money for the right thing. Things I'm looking for are Gibson SG standard. HSS strats (fender,EBMM silhoute). Non trem shredder type guitars (Jackson, ESP, Axis Super Sport). Let me know what you have.

001-4.jpg

• Members

SHO Clone, no LED. Crackle? OK! $50 shipped

e3089e03.jpg

Epi CH57 Humbucker set, without mounting rings. Pulled from a MIK Dot, tons of lead, $40 shipped

de7a7cc3.jpg

55b92734.jpg

Bit out there, but have these PS3 games for sale. All are new and in the plastic. I just really don't have time to play them with my current backlog. Will sell for whatever GameStop is listing for USED or trade for Arkham City + cash! (Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition, Dead Space 2 Limited Edition, MLB 2K10, MLB 10 The Show)

746f1e5e.jpg

• Members

This is a 80-90's MIK Bradley Ric copy. Has Toaster style pickups, and plays great.

The one flaw on the guitar, is a crack on the lower bout side. I can't determine if it goes down to the wood or not or just a finish crack in the poly.

looking for $400 Shipped (gift or cover the paypal fees)

KGrHqFmEE8LnRbhOdBPSDQvHIvg60_3.jpg

9a53f488.jpg

477ad820.jpg

4fd08837.jpg

91d6f196.jpg

cbfb1d95.jpg

a2e47a54.jpg

Archived