Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

In depth analysis of Jimi Hendrix, John Mayer, John Frusciante, David Gilmour, & more

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In depth analysis of Jimi Hendrix, John Mayer, John Frusciante, David Gilmour, & more

Hi community,

I have developed a site over the past year analyzing the styles and equipment of various guitarists including Jimi Hendrix, John Frusciante, David Gilmour, John Mayer, and many more. New projects will be updated soon, but for now have a look

Oh yeah, and if you like a project please feel free to press the "appreciate" button on the bottom

http://www.behance.net/paulstew

Thanks, and best wishes to all!

Pretty cool site from the cursory glance I gave a couple of the pages. I'll be going back in to have a more in depth look later. Bookmarked!
    Epi 339-Pro (Cherry) | Epi Dot Dlx: Seth Lover set | Classic Vibe 60s Strat: Deaf Eddie Chromacaster switch | Red MIM Strat: Tonerider City Limits set; Deaf Eddie Fat-O-Caster switch | Ibanez SZ520QM: Dimarzio Bluesbucker & Air Zone | Fender Sonoran acoustic-electric | Fender Mustang III v2: Swamp Thang | Fender Super Champ XD: Ragin' Cajun

Comment

Cool man, great work. She's on my bookmarks she is.
      MIA Fender Strat / Gibson Les Paul Studio / Custom Telecaster / Washburn WI66 / Custom Stratocaster / Martin D15S / Guild D55 / Simon & Patrick Cedar / Martin HD16R LSH​

Comment

From a user viewpoint, why the teal overlay effect? And trying to read the Mayer portion, black on grey with a haze was not readable to me.

Looks really interesting otherwise
        HC GREAT WHITE OUT SURVIVOR 2012 , RIP those that didnt make it.

Rutles meet them , know them , love them , touch them
        http://www.rutles.org/rstory.html
        QUOTE=midnightlaundry Your ****************************, no help reply is exactly why I hate this board.
        Suspicion Breeds Confidence

Originally Posted by Django Sentenza

Watch out, there are some terribly bothersome trolls around here.

Comment

Very nice. Bookmarked.
          Great transactions with thatmullingskid, FireInCairo, Tweedledee, tomh777, catsandstrats, and Verence.

Comment

Great observations on Hendrix and Gilmour's techniques. Like others have said, I booked marked it and I look forward to reading the rest in the future.
            I don't play a lot of fancy guitar. I don't want to play it. The kind of guitar I want to play is mean, mean licks.
            ~ John Lee Hooker

Comment

:arg:

Hey! WAIT A SECOND !!! This is really weird, because, I recently started developing a website to perform an in depth comparison between Jimi Hendrix, John Mayer, John Frusciante, David Gilmour, & Larry Conklin.

Comment

Pretty cool site from the cursory glance I gave a couple of the pages. I'll be going back in to have a more in depth look later. Bookmarked!

Same here. Congrats!
                "The blues is the recognition of a tragedy, and the optimism to deal with it" (Fruteland Jackson)

"You may think you're playing your instrument, but what you're really playing is the audience" (anonymous)

Comment

Wow! Cool!

Comment

Great site.

Comment

xd
                      Last edited by MrKnobs : Today at 4:43PM.

G&L Legacy
                      Schecter C1 w/ EMGs
                      Les Paul Studio w/ BB Pros
                      Mesa Boogie Mark IVa
                      Mesa 2x12 w/ 90 watt Black Shadows
                      Calvin Klein underwear

Comment

Took a quick look, very cool!
                        Sexuality has a direction and a magnitude. My direction is "straight" and my magnitude is zero.
                        Terry D.

Originally Posted by Mr.Strat

screams are gayer than a gay 69. if you are gonna sing, please do it right!

Comment

Working...
                        X