I do like April Spam said Sam I am!!

Frets99

Got something guitar-related that you need to sell? Post it here!

All spam outside of this thread will be deleted.

By popular demand:

THE RULES:

1) All spam outside of this thread will be deleted.

2) Only one post per item per person. If you "update" your price and bump your post, YOU HAVE TO DELETE YOUR ORIGINAL POST.

3) If you are a repeat offender you will be given a temp ban.

4) Haggling and questions do not belong in this thread. If you have a question, send a PM to the person.

5) Do not "quote" somebodies post with their huge photos in it. If you think they have nice gear, send them a PM.

6) Do not criticize the price someone chooses to set for their gear. It's their gear, they can sell it for whatever they want. If the price is wrong, it won't sell, not your problem, let them worry about it.

7) Only music related gear should be posted for sale here. If you have video games, iPods, or lawn mowers, post those in the classifieds forum, not here.

:cop:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

- Guitar(ist) Posters

20+ GW centerfolds/posters,perfect for jam/practice/music room.

Instruments include Allman's SG,Steve Jones' LPC(2x),Corgan's Strat,J Winter's Firebird,Clapton's Blackie & Lennon's Ric.Artists include Yngwie,EVH,KISS,Metallica,Hendrix,Beck,G Lynch,Brian May(2x),Steve Stevens,Alex Skolnick,Page & Nuno Bettencourt.

Also throwing in some old catalogs(Jackson,Marshall) & a couple of older Gibson posters(LP/Slash & Designer/Hendrix).

Most are VGC,some show wear from being displayed.Beats having to shell out $10 or so each on eBay.

Prefer not to separate,tho & Con US only.

$32.50 shipped

-USA 6-inline Grover Mini Tuners

Nickle finish,1 mis-matched washer.

$35 shipped

-ART X-11 MIDI Controller w/pwr supply & 2 10' MIDI cables.Used cond,but still works fine...

$35 shipped

More to come...

:wave:

• Members

Boss BF-3 Flanger - $55 shipped to lower 48 (like new with box - never used except to test out at home)

Boss Tu-2 Tuner - $55 shipped to lower 48 (Very good condition, original box)

Danelectro Cool Cat Drive CO-1 (first version) - $50 shipped lower 48 (Excellent condition, original box)

Fender Blacktop Strat HH loaded pickguard (mint green) - $95 shipped lower 48 (Excellent condition, pulled out of my Blacktop Strat as I put on an HSS guard with new pups, pots, etc.)

Tech 21 Trademark 60 footswitch AR3 - $60 shipped lower 48 (Excellent condition)

• Members

EHX Small Clone Chorus w/ EHX Power Supply $50

MXR Dyna Comp $45

BSIAB2 Distortion ***SALE PENDING***

Morley ABY Switch $35

Shipped CUSA w/ PP gift (or add 3%) OBO

$100 (paypal gift) will get the Small Clone, Dyna Comp and Morley delivered to your door in the CUSA!

Trade for Delay or Reverb?

Added Pics here:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2892379-EHX-Small-Clone-MXR-Dyna-Comp-BSIAB2-Morley-ABY&p=45469834#post45469834

Thanks,

Dega

• Members

This is a pickup winder based on Jason Lollar's book and includes the guts salvaged from a Singer sewing machine with the foot pedal. Equipped with an electronic counter to make it easy to see how many turns you've made in the coil. It has never wound a pickup, mainly because my situation changed right after I completed it, but I tested it this evening and it still works.

A few notes:

1) The winder has a light right above the faceplate to make things easy to see. The On/Off switch for the sewing machine is located on the light housing. Above the shaft are a couple oiling holes for the bushings/bearings. You may occasionally have to help the winder start by nudging the flywheel or the faceplace, after which it runs just fine. The speed is regulated by the footpedal, letting you determine the winding speed. The black jig ply construction also probably helps see what's going on.

2) This is equipped with a scatter assembly, although you could probably do better without using it. The motor to drive the cam is a bit underpowered, so it's not all that smooth, but you could easily replace it with a stronger motor. The leads are wired with wire nuts, making replacement very simple. You could also opt to make a heart shaped cam so that it spends more time in the middle of the coil than on the ends. From what I can tell, many people who have built these have ditched the guide and just position the wire by hand. The long arm sticking out from the front of it is the tensioner arm with a bit of felt on the end. Again, you could ignore it and do it by hand, or use a handclamp like it mentions in the book.

3) The counter works great, driven by a switch and trigger mounted on the rotating shaft. The light switches control the operation of the counter. The first turns it off, basically resetting to zero when switched back on. The second determines the direction of the count, either up from zero or down from a number of turns. There's no way to set the initial number other than letting the machine run for a while and stopping when you get to the number you want to count down from, so you'd probably just start from zero. The third switch allows you to pause the counter, letting you run the winder or turn the shaft without disrupting the count, and it "unpauses" by switching it back.

4) I've got a 2nd carriage that I was building out of left over parts. It could be part of the deal, or it could go to somebody else that wants a head start on a winder.

I'm up for interesting trades or best reasonable offer.

7037190703_9b7f4b0173_b.jpg

7037193247_c35b8991d1_b.jpg

A few more pictures here.

• Members

Budget Pedal Blowout. Buyer pays actual shipping. FREE STYROFOAM PEANUTS WITH PURCHASE.

EHX Little Big Muff -- some wear, has seen stage time, velcro -- $55

Boss OS-2 Overdrive/Distortion -- some wear, has seen stage time, velcro -- $35

Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz Version 1 (the one that was rumored to be a Peach Fuzz clone, now discontinued) -- ON HOLD

BYOC Lazy Sprocket (Boss Slow Gear clone) -- ON HOLD

• Members

Trace Elliot V-Type Bass Preamp $325 shipped

(stock photo) pics and info upon request

te.jpg

EQD Monarch $95 shipped

ADDED 4-3-12

McSpunckle VTF Gnomeratron - Crazy tweakable Muff.....has muff sounds, and around a million other various combinations...including gated and octave.

$140 Shipped SOLD

manual - http://nconspicuous.com/gnome/VTF%20Instructions.pdf

Fulltone Bass Drive MOSFET - $150 shipped SOLD

• Members

speakers and pickups...

Reinhardt R65M-SC 16 ohms - $80 shipped and paypal'd

Weber 10f150-h 8 ohms 50 watts - $70 shipped and paypal'd

Pair of Gibson P-90's, black covers, I may have cream ones around. - $95 shipped and paypal'd

will consider any offers. pm me if interested.

• Members

FS/T: 1981 Fender Bullet - Made in the USA.

In good condition. A few dings, nicks and scratches, and some weather-checking & cracks in the paint. It's the original cream color with a v shaped maple neck. It's got single coil sized humbuckers: '59 bucker in the neck, and an SJBJ-1b JB Jr. in the bridge. It came to me with Seymour Duncan replacement pickups. I don't have the originals. Original Hard-shell Case.

The guitar sounds great.

$550 obo

More pics are available here.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2876993-FS-T-Fender-Bullet-80-s-Cream.-Lightly-modded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bought from: Joby1knoby, 6StringStrangler, kstrat62, modeerf, Blakemore Effects, twotimingpete, NITEFLY182

Interested in trades for USA and Japanese guitars. Also would trade for quality pedals, and/or a Marshall Class 5.

• Members

VHT Special 6 Ultra head - $225 shipped

VHTUltraFront.jpg

VHTUltraTop.jpg

Great little amp with tons of features and options

http://www.vhtamp.com/avsp6hu.html

6 watts

One 6V6 output tube

Two 12AX7 preamp tubes

Overdrive and Normal gain inputs

Overdrive gain control

Variable Watts control

Depth control

3-position texture switch

Tube-driven effects loop

Line out jack

Volume and tone controls

Footswitchable Boost mode

High/Low power switch

4, 8, and 16 ohm speaker jacks

Hand-wired

Mod-friendly, eyelet-type board

• Members

SD Screamin Demon trembucker and Alnico II Pro neck set $90 shipped.

SHO Clone, no LED. Crackle? OK! $50 shipped

e3089e03.jpg

Bit out there, but have these PS3 games for sale. All are new and in the plastic. I just really don't have time to play them with my current backlog. Will sell for whatever GameStop is listing for USED or trade for Arkham City + cash! (Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition, Dead Space 2 Limited Edition, MLB 2K10, MLB 10 The Show)

746f1e5e.jpg

• Members

FS - John Mayer Black1 Relic Strat Replica - Made by Rittenhouse Guitars

One of the best playing and sounding strats I've had. Unfortunately I need the money so it has to go.

Alder body, all nitro finish on neck and body, comfy medium C shape neck profile, quarter-sawn maple neck with light flame, 6105 frets, very flat radius (I think it's a compound 12-16" I forget), back of neck is relic'd and sealed (feels like a satin finish, very smooth)

Klein Jazzy Cat pickups (replicas of those on Mayer's guitar, down to the custom pole staggering), amazing cleans and sounds great with dirt.

NO TRADES

$1225 paypalled and shipped conus ($1180 shipped w/ paypal gift)

IMG_2012.jpg

IMG_2016.jpg

IMG_2013.jpg

IMG_2010.jpg

IMG_2007.jpg

• Members

Feeler spam. Any interest? USA made red stripe Bandit, Sheffield speaker. Brand new reverb tank installed. Had to install a new handle also.

pm if interested.

I have no idea what to charge but I'll be reasonable. Have to clear some stuff out so prolly no trades. This is a representative pic but I'll get real ones if there is interest. The amp's in real good shape.

redstripe-bandit.jpg

• Members

Yamaha RGX620Z $275 Paypal'd and shipped

Sorry, no trem arm.

6583925863_cf3bf000a6.jpg

Tech 21 Boost RVB $90 Paypal'd and shipped

Shows some wear but works great.

44057_p.jpg

Digitech CR-7 Hardwire Chorus $85 Paypall'd and shipped

CR7.jpg

Modtone Pedal Tuner $30 Paypal'd and shipped

6756931549_efcbdef509_m.jpg

GFS Boston Blues (Texas Wound) Strat Set $50 Paypal'd and shiped

boblalstpise1.jpg&maxx=0&maxy=300

• Members

For Sale or Trade:

Randall RG 100 HT, input 1 is crackly input 2 works perfectly. Also, the 2 LEDs (channel indicators) on the front panel don't seem to light up - otherwise works fine $150 OBO

Picture005.jpg

TC Electronics Corona Chorus $90

Picture002.jpg

prices are negotiable if you want to buy more than one thing at a time.

I'm 100% anti-paypal, so we will have to discuss other forms of payment, sorry for the inconvenience

I would very much prefer semi-local deals, but I will discuss shipping with potential buyers

Looking for rack power amps (mosvalve, peavey classic series, art sla2, etc etc)

I'll listen to pretty much any trade offer though

• Members

Nothing particularly exciting this month. :o

FS/FT:

-Boss SD-1 Super Distortion (x2)

-Boss BD-2 Blues Driver (x2)

-Boss DS-1

-Mr Crybaby Super Wah/Volume

-Starcaster Flanger

All pedals are in working condition, some have velcro. All are used. You know what these things look like.

Looking for dirt, delays, noise suppressors, guitar wireless dealies, small wattage tube amps, beater/project guitars, cash, maybe electronics?

Archived