Playing country music with a Steinberger?

humanoid_bob

• Members

That is interesting. I'd be curious how they got that tone off of a Steinberger. EMG twang, hmmm.

This is more the iconic Steiny

Michael Hill used to play the blues with one for the longest time too, but it seems like when he dropped it, he really dropped it, cuz videos of him playing a Steiny now are 'bout as scarce as hens teeth.

• Members

A while back a friend gave me a tape of a Buck Owens concert. I love country music but figured this was a little too corn pone for me. I listened and before I knew it, the tape was over. Very nice!

I always loved watching the late great Don Rich as he played and sang with Buck. Don really seemed to enjoy playing and singing, and I try to emulate that when I play. I love Buck. I love Don. There, I've said it.

A while back a friend gave me a tape of a Buck Owens concert. I love country music but figured this was a little too corn pone for me. I listened and before I knew it, the tape was over. Very nice!

I always loved watching the late great Don Rich as he played and sang with Buck. Don really seemed to enjoy playing and singing, and I try to emulate that when I play. I love Buck. I love Don. There, I've said it.

Well said!! :thu:

Archived