Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playing country music with a Steinberger?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing country music with a Steinberger?

Whoda thunk it?

Fact: buck was the man.

Comment

Clearly the answer to the OP's question is "Yes! Definitely!"

Comment

That is interesting. I'd be curious how they got that tone off of a Steinberger. EMG twang, hmmm.

This is more the iconic Steiny

Michael Hill used to play the blues with one for the longest time too, but it seems like when he dropped it, he really dropped it, cuz videos of him playing a Steiny now are 'bout as scarce as hens teeth.
        A '57 Classic, MIJ from USA parts.
        HCEG Existentialism: I buy guitars, therefore, I am.
        Well Dick, it's got a good beat, and I could dance to it, so I give it a 10!
        I have opinions of my own,strong opinions but I don't always agree with them.

Comment

playing country guitar licks on a Steinberger is no more strange than playing fiddle parts on a keyboard
          As a human being, you come with the whole range of inner possibilities
          from the deepest hell to the highest states.

It is up to you which one you choose to explore

Comment

Hey, Cancer! **************** You!

Comment

I dont see why not awhile back somebody posted a video of someone shredding on a Ric.
              catdaddy

Comment

You don't **************** with Buck.

Comment

A while back a friend gave me a tape of a Buck Owens concert. I love country music but figured this was a little too corn pone for me. I listened and before I knew it, the tape was over. Very nice!

I always loved watching the late great Don Rich as he played and sang with Buck. Don really seemed to enjoy playing and singing, and I try to emulate that when I play. I love Buck. I love Don. There, I've said it.
                  "Bend it til it sounds right!"

Comment

A while back a friend gave me a tape of a Buck Owens concert. I love country music but figured this was a little too corn pone for me. I listened and before I knew it, the tape was over. Very nice!

I always loved watching the late great Don Rich as he played and sang with Buck. Don really seemed to enjoy playing and singing, and I try to emulate that when I play. I love Buck. I love Don. There, I've said it.

Well said!!
                    Campbell UK-1
                    http://www.campbellamerican.com/abou...erican_guitars

NEA Klon Klone
                    https://www.facebook.com/NatickElectricalApparatus

Best Guitar Cable money can buy GUITARTEC REPAIR at Barnstorm Music 98 Main St. (Rt. 109) Medway, MA 401 352-4653

Comment

Anything can play anything if your heart is in it.
                      Signature...

Comment

Working...
                      X