Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got me a Baritone tele

Could'nt put the thing down last night. Amazing tones and some really cooldeep end. Never played a baritone before last night. Think I will be using it alot. Man what a sound.Great guitar btw.Just what I needed to get me into playing more. Scored it thru AMS for 467 brand new.

Pics or it's a short scale
    Gear: CV 50s Tele, Michael Kelly Patriot Standard, VOX Pathfinder 10, Fender Mustang I, Cheapie Maestro Acoustic

Originally Posted by Blackface

I'm not biased or anything, but everyone should think what I think.

Originally Posted by fly_with_v

Read, judge, and keep it to yourself, no one cares.

Comment

Nice. what color?
      —-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello, friend.

Comment

Nice. what color?

ghost silver

Comment

Pics or it's a short scale
          Sorry not yet no camera

Comment

Well congrats anyhoo. I'll post a sweetwater pic to wet people's appetite
            Gear: CV 50s Tele, Michael Kelly Patriot Standard, VOX Pathfinder 10, Fender Mustang I, Cheapie Maestro Acoustic

Originally Posted by Blackface

I'm not biased or anything, but everyone should think what I think.

Originally Posted by fly_with_v

Read, judge, and keep it to yourself, no one cares.

Comment

Well congrats anyhoo. I'll post a sweetwater pic to wet people's appetite
              Thank you yes

Comment

Congrats! They're very addictive aren't they?

♪ Cats 'n' Strats, 'cause that's how I roll

I Surf therefore I am.
                Strat Blender Pot Modification HERE

Originally Posted by Mike Eldred, Fender Custom Shop

The discussion about nitro (and many things on forums like these) is largely based on folklore, innuendo, and assumption that it "sounds better". Poppycock.

Comment

ghost silver

That would be my choice as well! Congrats!
                  —-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello, friend.

Comment

Congrats! They're very addictive aren't they?

Straight up on that. Playing stuff I have only heard in my head. This guitar is F... ing awesome.Just such a deep deep sound. Been playing it thru an original 66 deluxe reverb and oh my God.

Comment

What tuning are you running? B to B?
                      Good deals with - Yarbicus, CBH5150, BozzofAngels, Alvin Wilson, Harris Quinn

Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you.

Comment

Straight up on that. Playing stuff I have only heard in my head. This guitar is F... ing awesome.Just such a deep deep sound. Been playing it thru an original 66 deluxe reverb and oh my God.
                        I hear ya. I've played mine through my Vibrosonic Reverb with 15" JBL D130F. Very authoritative.
                        ♪ Cats 'n' Strats, 'cause that's how I roll

I Surf therefore I am.
                        Strat Blender Pot Modification HERE

Originally Posted by Mike Eldred, Fender Custom Shop

The discussion about nitro (and many things on forums like these) is largely based on folklore, innuendo, and assumption that it "sounds better". Poppycock.

Comment

I love my Les Paul Baritone, but I'll be honest. At the time, I wanted something like your tele. But I've grown very fond of my LP. I tune it B-B but I often drop the low B to A (kind of like drop D tuning for a baritone). The 28" scale holds it together perfectly.

One cool thing you can do with a baritone is to use a partial capo for the high strings or one of those spider capos for some killer chord work:

Comment

What tuning are you running? B to B?

yes

Comment

I had a Tele one and didn't dig it. I like the cheapo Danelectro one, but to be honest the best one out there is the Private Stock PRS. They're hard to find but if you ever get the chance to buy one go for it - and I say this as someone who has some PRS but isn't that into them

Comment

Working...
                              X