Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing of Awful? (Danelectro Content)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Special-Edition-Danelectro-U2-Cool-Red-Black-Crackle-Finish-W-Tags-/350571099531?pt=Guitar&hash=item519faa758b#ht_9856 wt_1180

First time I've seen this one. There's something about it that I like.
    Please take a moment to check out my podcast, Two Average Dicks. Thank you.

Awful finish. Nice guitar.
    DJANGO!

Originally Posted by jjpistols

Try telling anyone here that they aren't a genuine bluesman, many will argue and call you names. Trust me. Then they tear apart their cubicles and smash their smartphones and just cant get any blues done at all.

Originally Posted by Motorik

That's a negative, Ghostrider. Surf was not the lowering of standards, surf was the last point before standards got lowered. Surf exemplified the optimism and wholesomeness of American youth, before they got corrupted by longhair, dope, and the communist Beatles.

Comment

SPAM:

Custom Wired Strat Pickguard Assemblies - PM me to discuss specs & pricing

Good Trades: PunkKitty, mfergel, Norcal_GIT_r, Chuck1016, Elias Graves, hrcnsfan, ugameus, RosePickups, jelloman, Hookandcanman, Danocoustic

Comment

I actually kinda like it
        Gear: CV 50s Tele, Michael Kelly Patriot Standard, VOX Pathfinder 10, Fender Mustang I, Cheapie Maestro Acoustic

Originally Posted by Blackface

I'm not biased or anything, but everyone should think what I think.

Originally Posted by fly_with_v

Read, judge, and keep it to yourself, no one cares.

Comment

Hello? The 1980's are requsting their guitar back. Please return ASAP.

I think some plain colors that are traditional for Dano's with the black hardware would be more of an appropriate modern version.
          I have been playing for 29 years, im not any goodCommon sense, its not so common anymoreWANTED: 1984 Aria Pro II RS Inazuma- I, Black with red lightning bolt, single humbucker. See pic link below

Comment

There's just something about it that makes me like it. Kind of like a dog that is so ugly that it's cute.

It also reminds me of the rebooted Animal Man comic. (Which is fantastic!)

Comment

Awful finish. Also every Danelectro guitar I've ever played was awful.

Also, why would you paint a Danelectro like that? It's not like that finish goes with the vibe of the guitar or anything. That's the kind of finish that belongs on a superstrat or something.
              You're welcome here if you're of the spirit to make a sound.

Comment

I bought the light blue version of that guitar last Friday on Craigslist. Got a sweet deal on it but it has sticker residue everywhere. The guitar is very light and it looks like the body is made out of plywood but the neck feels good and it actually sounds pretty cool. I was going to clean it up and resell it but I might keep it now.
                Good trader/seller: Woody_in_MN, GibsonQC, m90guy, maltomario, drmojoxl, RockinIt, souperman08, Hand Amputation, D-log

Comment

Awful finish. Also every Danelectro guitar I've ever played was awful.

Also, why would you paint a Danelectro like that? It's not like that finish goes with the vibe of the guitar or anything. That's the kind of finish that belongs on a superstrat or something.

I think the juxtaposition of the two is what makes me like it.

I've played a few SWEET Dano's over the years. Had a "Biscuit-Burst" singlecut that was magical. The sound was awesome, too.

Comment

Working...
                  X