Buying Fender from MF? Go or No??

owatariryo

• Members

My only complaint about buying guitars from MF is that they don't take them out of the box & inspect them before shipping, like Sweetwater does. They receive them from the manufacturer, warehouse them, and ship them when sold. Not a big deal IMO, especially for guitars like the American Standard that are shipped from Fender in their own HSC.

• Members

My only complaint about buying guitars from MF is that they don't take them out of the box & inspect them before shipping, like Sweetwater does. They receive them from the manufacturer, warehouse them, and ship them when sold. Not a big deal IMO, especially for guitars like the American Standard that are shipped from Fender in their own HSC.

+1

• Members

Where are you in the world? Here in the UK you will get hit for tax on the way in... not quite sure how it works out exactly but I think it's at least 20% plus a fee. It's always put me off ordering anything from the US. Might not be worth the savings over buying it in Europe.

If you are in the EU - thomann.de is the cheapest place to buy from. Very reliable too.

Archived