Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

After seeing this video I bet Neil Schon's Les Paul weighs..

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supremes are thicker, but they are definitely highly chambered. Maple front AND back.
    A '57 Classic, MIJ from USA parts.
    HCEG Existentialism: I buy guitars, therefore, I am.
    Well Dick, it's got a good beat, and I could dance to it, so I give it a 10!
    I have opinions of my own,strong opinions but I don't always agree with them.

Comment

They've always been one of my favorite bands and I don't even apologize for it.

I had a friend who's major blind spot was he loved Journey. He couldn't understand why I'd bristle every time he brought them up. Neil needs a real band.
      "Born to Play" MP3 album at iTunes & Amazon.

Comment

He had one, once opon a time...

That's what I was going to say.
        "I ate lead paint when I was a kid. What's your excuse?"

Comment

Hello Guys just a note to say the guitar pictured above the Neal Schon proto 5 is now im my possession & it is the sweetest les paul i have ever played its a tone monster!!!!!if you have seen the video on you tube of neal in a studio with his black les paul talking about his guitars this is the one that was built with a wah wah pot in it..... i am happy to answer any questions but belive me this is a KILLER GUITAR p.s it is heavy as hell even though it is routed out

Comment

I had an old guitar player magazine with an interview talking about journey being on tour with van halen. He was like "I can play just as wild as him, but I am in a different band and I have to play 'Forever yours Faithfully'". He kind of came off like a whiner.
            This space intentionally left blank

Comment

i don't know why people go on about the weight of guitars so much. even the heaviest guitars aren't much burden for an hour or 2. and having the right strap can help (a wider strap will disperse the weight)

Comment

Working...
              X