Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you all again for the compliments!

It's all together except for the string tree, and setup/tweaking. The nut slots on this neck were cut much closer to where they should be than my last Warmoth neck, so I'll only need to file it a little. I've adjusted the action and set the intonation. It plays great so far, and should get better once I file the nut and tweak it some more.

I am really liking the Magnatrons. They sound a bit P90ish, with more attitude, if that's possible.

Here are some more photos.

This is the view of the neck that you get when you're playing it.

Hold mah beer an' watch this!

Comment

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?

Gear: CV 50s Tele, Michael Kelly Patriot Standard, VOX Pathfinder 10, Fender Mustang I, Cheapie Maestro Acoustic

Originally Posted by Blackface

I'm not biased or anything, but everyone should think what I think.

Originally Posted by fly_with_v

Read, judge, and keep it to yourself, no one cares.

Comment

tight
        praise yah

Comment

Stunning! The neck and the body look fantastic together.
          Good transactions: warriorpoet, lowbrow, Puckman, BlackHatHunter, DracoAran, brianeharmonjr, natasmi, id-man, nbabmf, Splendor, angelhair0, d_dave_c, dcindc (x2), dogbone94, chiro972, coolwaterz, Radiohead, lol (x2), roadscholar, Hammer97e, teleman, torgeot, metalhead666666, zakadams, tincob, Doctor Morbius, HanSolo, danhauk, bennnintexas, Overwhelmed987, The Bear, 9-Pin-Phoenix, Dmerge, D34dBaWx, TomCray, Timmott, Tupelo Son, dogfish, ae3753, Gearhunter, virtuzoso, Meowy, RooSTER-b, mrbrown49

Comment

That looks freakin AWESOME!!! A Cabronita is definitely on my "want to buy" list
            Guitars: Logan Telecasterw/ Duncan P90's Fender MIM Tele w/ Duncan Little 59, Ibanez SZ320 w/ Duncan JB,Alvarez RF4102C
            Amps: Blackstar Stage 60, Blackstar HT20H,Fender Mustang II
            Pedals:BBE Supa Charger, Dunlop EVH Wah, Dunlop Volume, TC Nova Delay, TC Polytune,Zvex Distortron,MXR Custom BadAss OD, Xotic AC Boost,Dane Electro 7 band EQ, CC Tremolo, Line6 M5
            Line6 Relay G30 Wireless

Comment

Wood.
              ...^excuse the apathy^...

SPAM & EGGS

Do you has?:

FS/T: AX84 SEL kit build. KT88, upgraded premium Sprague filter capacitors.

FS/T: Maxon U-1000 pickups, alnico II. Japanese T-tops/PAFs.

Originally Posted by NaturalBornBoy

Life gets boring with a rig that can kill small children???

Originally Posted by Help!I'maRock!

The only thing i get is the "why do you need more gear" line. I ask her why she needs more shoes, and the subject is quickly dropped.

Comment

Wow that is beautiful! Well done.

Comment

When I build my Tele Deluxe I'm gonna use that exact neck.
                  Phil O'Keefe wrote:You can never have enough cheese, son. Write that down.gear.

Comment

Gorgeous! This only solidifies my plans to build a completely customized Warmoth strat.

Comment

This thread needs moar replies. **************** negative threads with people stating their overbearing opinions and mudslinging. This is what this forum is for, fine ass guitars.
                      Gear: CV 50s Tele, Michael Kelly Patriot Standard, VOX Pathfinder 10, Fender Mustang I, Cheapie Maestro Acoustic

Originally Posted by Blackface

I'm not biased or anything, but everyone should think what I think.

Originally Posted by fly_with_v

Read, judge, and keep it to yourself, no one cares.

Comment

Wow. What a killer looking body.
                        For SaleBoss OBD-3 Bass Distortion Like New $45 shipped.MXR Boost/Line Driver great condition with velcro. $60 shipped.Tech 21 Power Engine 60 Like new. $225

Comment

You win!

It might not be polite to ask so I don't expect an answer but I am curious how much you have into it?
                          One MIA Fender Strat, one Gibson Les Paul, one Martin Acoustic, what more do you need?

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/...ps92b32f13.gif

Comment

This thread needs moar replies. **************** negative threads with people stating their overbearing opinions and mudslinging. This is what this forum is for, fine ass guitars.

+1
                            http://soundcloud.com/infinite_fluxNew crappy band, Infinite Flux

Comment

Again, thank you all.

You win!

It might not be polite to ask so I don't expect an answer but I am curious how much you have into it?

I don't mind. I got the body and neck from their showcase, so that saved me a little money. Here's a breakdown:

Body: $450. The same body without the figured top (not an available option) would have been $515 if I had ordered it.
                              Neck: $340. Stainless frets cost an extra 20 clams. The same neck with separate fretboard (one-piece is not an available option) would have been $387 if I had ordered it.
                              Pickups: $270
                              Other assorted hardware: $127

Kickass La Cabronita: Priceless ($1187, actually)
                              Hold mah beer an' watch this!

Comment

Nice, I want to build one myself but for now don't have the cash to do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X