Any Line 6 POD HD500 users able to help me before I die?

SrMeowMeow

• Members

So, basically, I have one. What I want to do is have the patch I'm editing (in Line 6 Edit, on my computer), be the active one on my guitar. So I'm playing through this patch that's open in the editor, make a change, and my guitar tone changes immediately to reflect that. Does anyone know how to do this? Right now I have guitar > POD > computer via USB, and I have Audacity open and recording. But the patch I'm using is the one active on the pedal itself, and changing parameters in the edit program seems to do nothing.

• Members

So, basically, I have one. What I want to do is have the patch I'm editing (in Line 6 Edit, on my computer), be the active one on my guitar. So I'm playing through this patch that's open in the editor, make a change, and my guitar tone changes immediately to reflect that. Does anyone know how to do this? Right now I have guitar > POD > computer via USB, and I have Audacity open and recording. But the patch I'm using is the one active on the pedal itself, and changing parameters in the edit program seems to do nothing.

I don't own this, but maybe this "COULD" help?

• Members

When you change to a new patch by hitting one of the pedal buttons (e.g. to select patch 1A) does Line 6 Edit change to the settings of that patch? It should. If not, it's possible your computer isn't recognizing the POD as a device.

Archived