Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Line 6 POD HD500 users able to help me before I die?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Line 6 POD HD500 users able to help me before I die?

So, basically, I have one. What I want to do is have the patch I'm editing (in Line 6 Edit, on my computer), be the active one on my guitar. So I'm playing through this patch that's open in the editor, make a change, and my guitar tone changes immediately to reflect that. Does anyone know how to do this? Right now I have guitar > POD > computer via USB, and I have Audacity open and recording. But the patch I'm using is the one active on the pedal itself, and changing parameters in the edit program seems to do nothing.

So, basically, I have one. What I want to do is have the patch I'm editing (in Line 6 Edit, on my computer), be the active one on my guitar. So I'm playing through this patch that's open in the editor, make a change, and my guitar tone changes immediately to reflect that. Does anyone know how to do this? Right now I have guitar > POD > computer via USB, and I have Audacity open and recording. But the patch I'm using is the one active on the pedal itself, and changing parameters in the edit program seems to do nothing.

I don't own this, but maybe this "COULD" help?

Originally Posted by VÃ****ctor

..Si te separas, espero que no, avÃ****same podÃ****amos vivir juntos, eso si, sin mariconeo...

Originally Posted by artiem

The truest indicator of one's character is how he acts when there are no consequences.

SPAM: FT/FS

Comment

I was watching that already. I just don't know how he got to where he is at the start of the video - editing a new patch that's clearly live on his guitar at the same time.

Comment

When you change to a new patch by hitting one of the pedal buttons (e.g. to select patch 1A) does Line 6 Edit change to the settings of that patch? It should. If not, it's possible your computer isn't recognizing the POD as a device.

Comment

Is everything set up properly through Line6 Monkey?
          Mazi Bee Militia!
          JJ Pistols Kickfụck Brigade
          PpP
          My gear list is in serious need of an update...

Comment

I think I solved it. Thanks very much guys!

Comment

Working...
            X