Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some of your favorite forumite's guitars?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are some of your favorite forumite's guitars?

Flatspotter's Cab:

Tweedledee's Green Tele:

Soundcreation's Strat:

Lots of GreatDane to choose from, but i'll go with the Silverburst

Much more to choose from, but these are some that stick out to me.
    Gear: CV 50s Tele, Michael Kelly Patriot Standard, VOX Pathfinder 10, Fender Mustang I, Cheapie Maestro Acoustic

Originally Posted by Blackface

I'm not biased or anything, but everyone should think what I think.

Originally Posted by fly_with_v

Read, judge, and keep it to yourself, no one cares.

fretless' (?) lime green superstrat. Oh, and the superstrat with the old timey map motif from several months back. Sorry, too lazy to fish for pics.
    Geezer Brigade Member #350

Comment

Fuzztone's green Guild Starfire makes me want to covet my neighbor's things.
      NEWB since '09.

Comment

fretless' (?) lime green superstrat. Oh, and the superstrat with the old timey map motif from several months back. Sorry, too lazy to fish for pics.

Good choices. I kinda forgot about the map'd one. That one was cool too
        Gear: CV 50s Tele, Michael Kelly Patriot Standard, VOX Pathfinder 10, Fender Mustang I, Cheapie Maestro Acoustic

Comment

I'm a sucker for Strats and Swamp Ash, so I'd have to go with Soundcreation's.
          My 9/11 Tribute Song: https://vimeo.com/49284582

The 9/11 Wall of Shame (caught stepping in it):
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3s4_dkKn8Y
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6Xoxaf1Al0
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jPzAakHPpk
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n7uJ...feature=relmfu
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU961SGps8g

Comment

Wraparound P90 LP from the guy that got the BMW almost 2 weeks ago.That guitar is BEAUTIFUL.
            Rig:

Guitars:Gibson SG Special, Gibson LP Junior
            Acoustic:Epiphone EJ200ce, Yamaha FG411
            Pedals & FX: EHX Big Muff, Noisemaker FX supernova,
            Line 6 DL4, Onerr Tremolo, Fender Tuner
            Amps Vox AC15, Fender Mustang I

Comment

I drool every time I see Jello's Washburn.
              Originally Posted by Elias Graves

I'm like a degenerate Ben Franklin.

EG

Originally Posted by silverring233

and i don't know why i want one, i just want one

Proud member of the $50 Black Jay Turser V Club

Comment

The "Map" Guitar in question---yes very cool. I forgot whos it was, but thought enough to save a pic.

I have been playing for 29 years, im not any goodCommon sense, its not so common anymoreWANTED: 1984 Aria Pro II RS Inazuma- I, Black with red lightning bolt, single humbucker. See pic link below

Comment

Fuzztone's swinger, and also his Jaguar - the gold one with the black pickguard and weird-looking pickups.
                  Originally Posted by Caesar

Funny, I just sold my HOG for $420 on ebay. It's a great pedal, but, much like my brain, I only used 10% of it's features.

Originally Posted by TravvyBear

After many pickup/guard swaps, I thought refinishing it blue would make it sound the best.

Comment

The map guitar above is one of my favorites.

Pretty much any guitar in Great Dane's collection.

I wish I could remember his name, but there's a guy who has a Tele that has sort of a cowboy theme, like (I think) a cowhide pickguard that is absolutely killer.

And a "Thank you" to BB123 for mentioning my Cabro!
                    Hold mah beer an' watch this!

Comment

Fuzztone's ...Jaguar - the gold one with the black pickguard and weird-looking pickups.

I know this may be difficult to swallow, but he's already sold it.

I know!
                      NEWB since '09.

Comment

Some dude has a 335 in blue that is beautiful. I can't remember who, though.

Great Dane has numerous guitars that look amazing - a few Les Pauls and an old Jazzmaster come to mind.

Honeiscool's Mustang is quite nice as well.
                        Guitars: 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)Pedal Chain: BBE Green Screamer -> MXR Distortion III -> Boss CE-5 -> EH Stereo Pulsar -> Boss DD-20 -> BBE Boosta GrandeAmps: Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5SoundCloud

Comment

I like Bbreakers 335.
                          dharmaforone.bandcamp.comListen to my music and such.Strat - Jazzmaster - Bunch of fuzz and delay pedals - map.

Comment

If I could have any single guitar I've seen on the forum that's not a vintage piece, it would be GD's Butterscotch R9.

Not too far behind would be just about any of Minnie The Moocher's guitars.

I'm no shredder and haven't tried for a long time, but a couple of Mario's guitars would be up there. Any of his PC1s or his Paisley Sambora strat!
                            Originally Posted by Doctor Morbius:

"When it comes to gear vs talent I'll be the first to admit that I sit in the Mayor's seat in Poserville."

Comment

All good choices so far I'll agree with cratz about mario's stuff. Also, Texas Noise Factory has a couple I would mind, namely his G&L ASAT Special.

Comment

Working...
                              X