Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got the hots fore the natural and gold top one.
    Lead me to your door. (yeah yeah yeah yeah)

“Say, can I have some of your purple berries Yes, I’ve been eating them for six or seven weeks now Haven't got sick once Prob’ly keep us both alive”=CS&N and to a lesser extent Y.

Comment

I want a white one,(although, I want a natural one too ) Musician's Friend site is showing them in stock. I've had nothing but bad experiences with them, plus I have to pay sales tax.

MF has a history of listing products they don't have and then not finding out until they try and pull the product for shipping. See if anyone else has it in stock, especially a dealer that shows the actual guitar.

Music Zoo isn't showing White in stock but have multiples of the rest. I am guessing White isn't the most popular color. I is my belief the Natural, Goldtop and Black are going to sell faster (the natural because it's a rarer finish and the Goldtop for the Bonamassa look), though every color they picked is classic and has its appeal. I would find it very hard to believe Music Zoo and other dealers sold all their White ones and still have more than one of the other colors.

I know if I were in the market, I would buy the Natural.

Comment

In cases like this, whether it's books, car parts, guitars, etc, delays are almost always caused by the manufacturer.
        Proud member of the Epiphone Empire

Member of the SG army.

Originally Posted by ashasha

I find that it's just cheaper to turn my **************** up louder.

Comment

I've been waiting for pictures of the "actual" guitars for a few months now. I was going to place my order back when they had the 18 months no interest for one with a natural finish, but I wanted one that was heavier and had a darker fretboard than what was available at the time. I'm glad I haven't placed an order, as I would be just as pissed as the OP is for having to wait so long.

Comment

Well, after raising hell with Gibson. I finally got my guitar today. I was told the multi-layer bonding, and color required much more time and care, so that was the reason for the delay.

Apparently, they didn't take enough care with the finish, as there are two flaws in it. They look like dents, but they are completely smooth. I sent pictures to sweetwater, and to the "President," and "Product Manager," at Gibson to see what they suggest at this point. Build date on the guitar is 6/21/12. So for whatever reason, apparently, it is true they haven't made any of these in the last 5+ months.

Comment

Bummer you waited so long and there's a flaw. Hope it gets resolved!
              Guitars: 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)Pedal Chain: BBE Green Screamer -> MXR Distortion III -> Boss CE-5 -> EH Stereo Pulsar -> Boss DD-20 -> BBE Boosta GrandeAmps: Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5SoundCloud

Comment

Easy to get all colours in Uk and mainland EU at the moment
                Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato

Comment

one of the reasons I'm reluctant to buy Gibson, there shouldn't be flaws on an $1800 guitar.

hope everything gets set right.
                  Originally Posted by OverDriven

That is probably the single most ****************ed up thing I've ever seen posted on HCAF. Congrats.

Good deals with: jnepo1

Comment

Well, after raising hell with Gibson. I finally got my guitar today. I was told the multi-layer bonding, and color required much more time and care, so that was the reason for the delay.

Apparently, they didn't take enough care with the finish, as there are two flaws in it. They look like dents, but they are completely smooth. I sent pictures to sweetwater, and to the "President," and "Product Manager," at Gibson to see what they suggest at this point. Build date on the guitar is 6/21/12. So for whatever reason, apparently, it is true they haven't made any of these in the last 5+ months.

At that price, for how long you waited, I would return it. Tthere is simply no excuse. That guitar is a blem/c stock with those dimples. I am really sorry. I am livid and it is not my guitar.

Call Heritage. I'd bet they'd get you a 150 toot sweet.
                    Good deals with - Yarbicus, CBH5150, BozzofAngels, Alvin Wilson, Harris Quinn

Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you.

Comment

I would return it immediately. What a bummer for you. I agree, after you raised hell they sent you a second.

Comment

Sweetwater just delivered mine last week, and I ordered it the week before! I love mine and am flipping it on ebay as we speak!

Comment

Sweetwater just delivered mine last week, and I ordered it the week before! I love mine and am flipping it on ebay as we speak!

You love it so much you're selling after only a week?
                          I thought paper covered rock?
                          Nah, rock flies right through paper.
                          What beats rock?
                          Nothing beats rock.

Comment

?

>>>Click here for my list of smooooov deals!

Comment

Wow, that sucks.. Like someone else mentioned, for that much money it should be flawless.
                              The music is like colorful garbage artfully thrown upon yr. lawnDie Now - Live Later

Comment

Ouch I can

Comment

Working...
                                X