Good/Great guitarists in Bands you don't particularly like!

JTEES4

• Members

Jonny Greenwood. I love Radiohead and their adventures but getting tired of 10+ years of electronic bloops bleeps & noodling. In Rainbows was a slight return but King of Limbs is just -I hate to say it 'boring'.

For god sakes can't they just give us ONE more album of guitars. Some of us would be soooo happy.

• Members

Jonny Greenwood. I love Radiohead and their adventures but getting tired of 10+ years of electronic bloops bleeps & noodling. In Rainbows was a slight return but King of Limbs is just -I hate to say it 'boring'.

For god sakes can't they just give us ONE more album of guitars. Some of us would be soooo happy.

Not to derail, but I like Radiohead enough to make them my avatar, and I like a lot of the bloop-beep stuff... but I kind of agree. I was a little disappointed with King of Limbs (yeah, it could get snoozy), and I miss Greenwood's playing from their first few albums.

• Members

Not to derail, but I like Radiohead enough to make them my avatar, and I like a lot of the bloop-beep stuff... but I kind of agree. I was a little disappointed with
King of Limbs
(yeah, it could get snoozy), and I miss Greenwood's playing from their first few albums.

Absolutely. Greenwood is one of my favorite players of all time, just based on his work on those first 3 albums. I found some of the stuff they did after that interesting too, but not nearly as epic as The Bends or OK Comp. They're just a much better rock band than an electronica band, IMO.

• Members

that's a pretty good one. Years ago I would have said Zep.

How? Honestly, page is the worst musician in zep. Granted he write most of the stuff, but bonham and jpj are both exceptional. Page is just page