NGD - Fender Modern Player Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

PunkKitty

• Members

SWeet! I just got the Modern Player Tele Plus... I will have to snap a couple of pics and post them... I got the Honeyburst and it is HOT! I love the sounds... I LOVE the neck as well... Great playing and sounding guitars...

I find the pine bodies to be VERY resonate too!

Gary

• Members
SWeet! I just got the Modern Player Tele Plus... I will have to snap a couple of pics and post them... I got the Honeyburst and it is HOT! I love the sounds... I LOVE the neck as well... Great playing and sounding guitars...

I find the pine bodies to be VERY resonate too!

Gary

This model uses a mahogany body. It's worth noting that the P90s are some flavor of alnico. I'm guessing alnico 5. I just got done pulling one of the pickups and checking them. They sound good.

• Members

sweet! I was looking at one of these today0not this one though the ash or alder version.

I have an ash tele with a lollar p90 in the bridge and it sounds glorious. Not quite a tele and not quite a gibson but something in between.

i can see the flame from here

• Members

HNGD.jpg

Gorgeous CGF serialed Fender from the same Chinese plant that made the CV Squiers (CGSxxx)

I really like what I see in the Modern Player series

and just delighted that they are coming from the same plant that threw a flame maple neck on my Squier Jazz Bass

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I got the sunburst this week. They had one like yours, but it was on layaway. It keeps growing on me. Seems the tone and volume knobs do much more in shaping the sound than on most guitars. It's a bad boy with heart. Love it.

Archived