June is the time for new used gear so Spamalot in this Spam thread, Spammy!!

Frets99

Got something guitar-related that you need to sell? Post it here!

All spam outside of this thread will be deleted.

By popular demand:

THE RULES:

1) All spam outside of this thread will be deleted.

2) Only one post per item per person. If you "update" your price and bump your post, YOU HAVE TO DELETE YOUR ORIGINAL POST.

3) If you are a repeat offender you will be given a temp ban.

4) Haggling and questions do not belong in this thread. If you have a question, send a PM to the person.

5) Do not "quote" somebodies post with their huge photos in it. If you think they have nice gear, send them a PM.

6) Do not criticize the price someone chooses to set for their gear. It's their gear, they can sell it for whatever they want. If the price is wrong, it won't sell, not your problem, let them worry about it.

7) Only music related gear should be posted for sale here. If you have video games, iPods, or lawn mowers, post those in the classifieds forum, not here.

:cop:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Boss BF-3 Flanger - $55 shipped to lower 48 (like new with box - never used except to test out at home)

Boss Tu-2 Tuner - $55 shipped to lower 48 (Very good condition, original box)

Danelectro Cool Cat Drive CO-1 (first version) - $50 shipped lower 48 (Excellent condition, original box)

Fender Blacktop Strat HH loaded pickguard (mint green) - $95 shipped lower 48 (Excellent condition, pulled out of my Blacktop Strat as I put on an HSS guard with new pups, pots, etc.)

Tech 21 Trademark 60 footswitch AR3 - $60 shipped lower 48 (Excellent condition)

• Members

Hi, I have a left-handed DiPinto Galaxie 4 for sale. Jaguar-like body shape, silver sparkle finish, four single-coil pickups with four red rocker switches as pickup selectors. In excellent condition, has only been played around the house! This has a floating intonatable bridge with bridge cover, which the more recent Galaxies don't have. A good guitar for surf, but you can get a lot of tones out of this. Specs are:

Mahogany Body

Yellow Pearloid Pickguard

Maple Neck with Rosewood Fret Board

Dot Inlay Fret Markers

22 Frets

25 1/2 Scale Length

4 DiPinto Single Coil Pickups

4 Pickup On/Off Switches

Volume Control

Tone Control

Floating intonatable bridge

Enclosed Gear Tuners with Pearl Buttons

Matching Yellow Pearl Headstock

If you're a lefty looking for an unusual guitar, this would be a good choice. $550 including shipping in the US. Comes with the hard case. There are no dings that I'm aware of, there's a small screw hole on the back (where a strap button was placed?).

5Nc5Gd5E33E43G93Icc5v7bc14ef3e39b110a.jp

• Members

Random Excess Parts - cleaning out the bench.

These are parts that I'm just not planning on using anytime soon and need to turn into different parts. All prices are for the item only, will ship them for actual shipping cost from 98208 or meet you in the Seattle area.

Bass Tuners - 2 Schaller, 2 Unknown. Includes the 4 bushings shown, should be enough mounting screws but haven't opened that part to count them. The two copies have baseplates that are slightly smaller than the Schaller's. You could mix and match them on a single bass, or have a good start on 2 Stig Pedersen's.

$20

7213015870_4a7c4c08b7_b.jpg

7213016866_4b14ef19aa_b.jpg

7213017860_557bb8b01f_b.jpg

Generic 4 String Bass Bridge - Unknown maker. Looks pretty much like you'd expect a generic F-style bass bridge to look like. Appears to be in good shape, functional, and includes the screws shown.

$10

7213011526_fc77e441e0_b.jpg

7213015494_0f84870b4a_b.jpg

"Economy" Mandolin Tuner Set, for F-Style pegheads. One Chrome, One Gold. No screws because they didn't come with any. Could be good for an 8 string lap steel build, an 8 string tenor guitar, or even a mandolin.

$10 per set

7213013324_a365a0411f_b.jpg

7213014960_76ff7fdcfc_b.jpg

7213018932_f98d7b899c_b.jpg

7213012776_3c89b2dd2b_b.jpg

• Members

$100

This is a pickup winder based on Jason Lollar's book and includes the guts salvaged from a Singer sewing machine with the foot pedal. Equipped with an electronic counter to make it easy to see how many turns you've made in the coil. It has never wound a pickup, mainly because my situation changed right after I completed it, but I tested it this evening and it still works.

A few notes:

1) The winder has a light right above the faceplate to make things easy to see. The On/Off switch for the sewing machine is located on the light housing. Above the shaft are a couple oiling holes for the bushings/bearings. You may occasionally have to help the winder start by nudging the flywheel or the faceplace, after which it runs just fine. The speed is regulated by the footpedal, letting you determine the winding speed. The black jig ply construction also probably helps see what's going on.

2) This is equipped with a scatter assembly, although you could probably do better without using it. The motor to drive the cam is a bit underpowered, so it's not all that smooth, but you could easily replace it with a stronger motor. The leads are wired with wire nuts, making replacement very simple. You could also opt to make a heart shaped cam so that it spends more time in the middle of the coil than on the ends. From what I can tell, many people who have built these have ditched the guide and just position the wire by hand. The long arm sticking out from the front of it is the tensioner arm with a bit of felt on the end. Again, you could ignore it and do it by hand, or use a handclamp like it mentions in the book.

3) The counter works great, driven by a switch and trigger mounted on the rotating shaft. The light switches control the operation of the counter. The first turns it off, basically resetting to zero when switched back on. The second determines the direction of the count, either up from zero or down from a number of turns. There's no way to set the initial number other than letting the machine run for a while and stopping when you get to the number you want to count down from, so you'd probably just start from zero. The third switch allows you to pause the counter, letting you run the winder or turn the shaft without disrupting the count, and it "unpauses" by switching it back.

4) I've got a 2nd carriage that I was building out of left over parts. It could be part of the deal, or it could go to somebody else that wants a head start on a winder.

$100 should do it, plus actual shipping cost to wherever.

7037190703_9b7f4b0173_b.jpg

7037193247_c35b8991d1_b.jpg

A few more pictures here.

• Members

Hi, I have a left-handed DiPinto Galaxie 4 for sale. Jaguar-like body shape, silver sparkle finish, four single-coil pickups with four red rocker switches as pickup selectors. In excellent condition, has only been played around the house! This has a floating intonatable bridge with bridge cover, which the more recent Galaxies don't have. A good guitar for surf, but you can get a lot of tones out of this. Specs are:

Mahogany Body

Yellow Pearloid Pickguard

Maple Neck with Rosewood Fret Board

Dot Inlay Fret Markers

22 Frets

25 1/2 Scale Length

4 DiPinto Single Coil Pickups

4 Pickup On/Off Switches

Volume Control

Tone Control

Floating intonatable bridge

Enclosed Gear Tuners with Pearl Buttons

Matching Yellow Pearl Headstock

If you're a lefty looking for an unusual guitar, this would be a good choice. $550 including shipping in the US. Comes with the hard case. There are no dings that I'm aware of, there's a small screw hole on the back (where a strap button was placed?).

5Nc5Gd5E33E43G93Icc5v7bc14ef3e39b110a.jp

I have a righty of this exact guitar, and will vouch, it is the BOMB. As crazy as it looks, it is a tone monster.

• Members

Been considering a baritone for my selection of guitars. If anyone has one they're looking to unload for cheap-ish, let me know/message me!

I have an EHX Deluxe Memory Boy that I'd like to trade for Fulltone OCD or similar OD pedal.

Also, unloading my Strat for sure this time. I just don't like playing it very often and not a fan of Strat tones. I was thinking $500 or so or a trade for a baritone.

427594_325631614121784_239245161_n.jpg

• Members

I just recently got this variax from a guy locally. I unforutnly need the extra money.(wife just found out she's prego!)

It plays and sounds great. Low action. In amazing condition! Virtually no fret wear, all of the electronics, knobs, and switch all work as they should. The piezos all work, no cutting in and out.

SOLD

Line 6 Specs:

Contoured basswood body

Maple neck with rosewood fingerboard and pearl dots

22 medium profile frets

25 1/2 in. scale length

10 in. fingerboard radius

Digital I/O jack for PODxt Live, Vetta II, and Workbench connectivity

Volume and tone controls respond faithfully for each model

Included XPS A/B footswitch selects between two outputs:

1/4 in. standard guitar output for connection to any guitar amp

XLR balanced output for sending acoustic sounds to a separate amp or PA